42

— third person pov

Somewhere in the room..

A boy lying down on the soft mattress, looking peaceful admired the view through the window. It seems like he was trying to distract himself from something.

"I can tell she genuinely means it, the way her eyes sparkled when she told me about you." the middle-aged man beside him said, looking at him.

"I don't know doc, what if she left me like the other did? I can't bear any pain this time, she is the longest friend I ever made. She makes me feel happy but at the same time she makes me feel scared and sad, scared of losing her, sad of no note from her anymore." the boy finally lets out the things that have been bothering him the whole time.

"I can feel it Beom, she is different from the other. The other are just bored and want a distraction but she just wants to be your friend, she even begs me to let her stay longer and fell downstairs on purpose because she didn't want to leave." he showing the camera cam on his phone, the boy had a shocked expression seeing the girl he has been talked to willing to injured herself because she wants to stay longer with him.

"I try.. I will try doc," he said, smiling softly.

"All right but don't force yourself too much thinking of it, I don't want you to stress out." he walked closer to the boy and ruffled his fluffy brown hair.

"I will try.. if God still let me live."