06

The time passed quickly. The reception hall was adorned with rich chandeliers and designs, highlighting the Kims' power and authority in the business world. Many prominent figures attended the event, clearly there to seek profit and maintain good relationships.

The Kims were getting ready in their lavishly appointed rooms, uninterested.

A sudden knock on Grandma Kim's door disturbed her as she tried to decide which dress to wear. A sigh escaped her lips, she didn't like any of them.

"Come in!" Grandma Kim called out in her commanding voice.

Hearing the door open, she turned around.

"You?" she asked, slightly surprised.

There stood Yn, still in casual clothes. She respectfully bowed her head and walked towards Grandma Kim.

"I apologize for disturbing you, Madam Kim. I am here to hand you this dress for today's party," Yn said, her voice low yet polite.

"Hmm? But i thought the workers brought all the dresses chosen by the designer already?" Grandma Kim questioned, confused.

"Indeed, I bought this for you at the mall yesterday. I thought you might like it," Yn replied, placing the neatly packed box on the bed. Bowing again, Yn left the room, leaving Grandma Kim speechless.

Grandma Kim cleared her throat gently, stood up straight, and took a deep breath, trying to calm her thoughts before she closed the door.

✩‧➛

The reception started soon, and the guests arrived, waiting for the Kims. They took the opportunity to talk with CEOs of various companies, trying to form alliances.

Time skip.

The bright spotlight fell on the stage, marking the arrival of Mr. Kim and his newly wedded wife, Bae In-ah.

Kim Gu-won began the party with a speech, eliciting a few chuckles and plenty of applause from the guests.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen! Let me introduce you to my new and complete family before we start the party!" Mr. Kim said, signaling the guards to open the giant door on the right, where the youngest Kims had just arrived.

As the guards opened the door, the boys stood in their best postures, and a cheer of applause erupted from the guests.

The boys confidently walked onto the stage, followed by Miso, Rune and Yn. The 10 of them looked no less than royals.

Everyone was eager to see the middle child of mrs Bae, who is now the stepdaughter of Kim Gu-won, the new face in the family.

A few people held their breath, captivated by the confidence YN exuded in her posture.

No one knew that Mrs. Bae had a second daughter. Every business tycoon was on edge, eager to discover what was so special about this second daughter that Mrs. Bae had decided to keep her hidden from the world.

However, most of the guests knew why they had come and whom they wanted to meet.

The guests' gazes were fixed on YN, who was overshadowed by Namjoon. Everyone caught just a glimpse of her confident posture and walk for a moment.

There could only be two sane reasons to keep her in the dark, either she is blessed with immense intelligence or cursed with idiotic knowledge.

And the guests quickly realized which was true. Just by looking at her confident posture and sharp walk, anyone could tell she was anything but idiotic.

A business tycoon's first strategy has always been "First, get to know the power of your opponent to compete with them."

That explains the presence of so many business tycoons here.