File #1

System activated

File : -> {redacted}

Collecting info of {redacted}

File collecting completed

Date and year of file published : october 25th ##$&#

File name : {REDACTED}
-Name : julian heaven
(or y/n if you want to)

-Age : 19-21 (choose between those i aint makin him older than grandpa anderson or younger than a fucking child)

-height : 5'9 (honestly most say 6 foot +, and it might be overkill so i shorten it and imagine some short adult nikke a bit taller to make it even, but you may think whatever the fuck you want the height to be)

-personality : quiet, straight to the point, loves eating food, heavy sleeper

Leader of the Starlight division
(the big ahh army with the BOF)

Squad leaders of counters

Alias :
-man of insanity
-Death Bringer

Notes from his co-worker

"The man when off duty is a man child...... But when in mission never try to piss him off or you would wish you had never even try meeting him"
                                             -Captain

"He is much of a slack, for a person like him being the star of the show at the base, but when you get serious he is the smartest fucking person you ever met, give him some trashy things and he COULD make a death canon with those"
                                -electrizer

"Hes a chill person well............. before the incident, after that he became a man of focus, but hes way too good to hid his anger in plain sight, dont even try to piss him even a nick of a second"
                                     -sharp shooter

"I swear hes like a brainless idiot when off mission, but hes the smartest his abilities able to be quickly knows whats up scares me the most"
                                       -Surveyor

"Oh him?, Hes much of a quiet person but his silenced demeanor with a sniper he can kill everything without making a single noise and with immense amount of patience to pull it off"

                                       -Sniper

"If you ask him what weapon he would prefer, he would answer the most illogical things, like m2 browning With the fire rate of a mg42
Or full auto m82 barret, quiet insane if you think about it"
                                      -mechanic

"At first i dont believe he can defeat {redacted} and suppressing him to his weaker form, after i see the recordings from others... I can say now that he is the most feared commander if not the entire UEC.... But the entire solar system and the X-faction"
                                     -Captain

"Comparing him with the government he was over qualified for it if not for his rejection upon the proposal to be one of the higher ranks of the government, he choose to go to the frontline and come back with either one of his limbs broken"
                                          -demolitionist

"As his close comrade i have to keep him alive, but after seeing how he fights and how he handles it, its a bit scary to say that a man like me are afraid of a comrade like him"
                                             -SS #3

"His favourite foods is some junkies, well cant complain when hes working his ass off for us, he only prefer cheese burger and fries with the side of a ice tea quiet a diffrent one than the others"
                                             -SS#1

"its quiet funny to see him destroying each alarm clock every morning but i think its getting a bit concerning to the fact that he broke atleast 100 of the alarm clocks...... And he said he started to hear colors? What is he some crackhead?"
                                        -SS#2

"From others would say he is too serious in a mission, but honestly i only see him laughing while killing too many enemies to even count and he even fist fight a fucking gargantuan...... I fell like he is slowly losing his sanity....."
                                       -Lightbeamer

"In a world of war like this.... Its much better to rely on a fighting maniac like him than the bastards who hide behind monitor to order you around"
                                         -Vulcan

"I... Don't understand, how come he saw the Truth and came back alive unlike many famous commander"
                                          -Captain

"The only thing you must be afraid of is when will he face against the X-faction, when he will put his hat to the frontline and end the war, its much scary what he will do or what CAN he do in there.... Lets hope the frontline still holding or else all hell went lose with both sides...."
                                            -Mechanic

You have reached the edge of the information you needed

You cant continue to investigate further without the approval from the U.E.C government