chapter 12

it was the 25, it felt like a blizzard outside and you were at sebastians. robin didnt know you were there so when sebastian left to open his presents you were left in the basement. so when sebastian came back he tried not to let anyone down with him. 

it didnt work because now you had maru and robin looking at you. "you were here the whole time?" robin asked as you gave her a nod. "sebastian, you" robin began to speak before she cut herself off. "would you like something to eat?" she followed up. "im good thank you" you answered back. 

"sebastian, why is she down here? and why are you hiding her?" maru asked, i think everyone in the room could tell sebastian was a little pissed off. "sebastian" you spoke getting him to look at you. with a sigh he looked at them. "suprise" that was all he said before robin started flipping out. 

maru was a little confused. "they are dating maru" robin explained giving you a hug, you hugged back because you felt like it was the right thing. you werent a really big hugger of a lot of people, but the countdown started for the feast before you could even know it. 

"who did you get?" sebastian asked. "jas" you answered. "i got Vincent" he answered back. you did walk over there with sebastian and his family until you got there and it looked cramped and packed full of people. "hey, i made you chicken nugs cause i know your not eating any of this" veronica spoke handing you a little container. 

"whats wrong with the food?" robin asked looking at veronica. "shes a really picky eater, and you lucky if she even eats half the time. it has to be made a certain way and cooked a certain way, if it taste funny to her shes not eating" veronica explained and now all the eyes are on you. 

"i cant help it" you replied back. so once everything settled down, you gave your gift to jas. "its a rock with googly eyes and a dress?" she asked. "pet rock, it can go anywhere you go and do everything you do, and you can dress it" you explained. 

it was a shot in the dark, and jas loved it. you did find it odd in a sense, you thought she would hate it. but throwing in the words everything and pet seemed to make it better. even if she had all the farm animals, its a fucking pet rock. 

sebastian got vincent a frog egg, you know i never would have thought they both liked frogs. jodi was not as happy, but neither were you when abigail handed sebastian a gift, she wasnt his secret santa but she wanted to. 

abigail gifted sebastian a new computer screen, which was not cheap. you did one up her with a tower, you had managed to talk maru and johans friend into helping you build a kick ass tower. you liked to spoil people, just like sam got new guitar strings and a bunch of picks. 

sebastian got sam pretty much just a shirt, and abigail got nothing from you, sebastian got her an amethyst. you were jealous by the fact you havent gotten a present from a single person. all up until alex came up. "here" he said giving you a gift. 

alex knew you, but he didnt KNOW you. somehow this man got you brand new 200 dollar platform boots. "i asked your cousin, she said that was your size" he spoke only to then hand you a giant hoodie with a pentagram on it. 

sebastian was hating every second of it, but he did keep his word pretty well. he started throwing hands with alex behind a house. sam got you something small, a ring. it was small and silver. "thank you" you spoke putting it on your middle finger since thats the finger it fit. 

"i can flip people off in fashion" you laughed getting a smile from sam. abigail also got you nothing, but at this point you both established you hated each other. once everyone was able to grab a plate to eat, robin made it her goal to sit veronica and harvey at their table. 

veronica was having you taste some of the stuff and you ended up with only a plate of mac and cheese. so when you sat down with it robin looked at you. "just that?" she asked. you gave her a nod. "y/n started flipping out about getting her own food" veronica spoke up and that was when sebastian sat down and looked at your plate. 

"she tried the brisket and the potato salad but it was a dead end and she was getting jittery from standing there" veronica spoke more. "here" sebastian spoke shoving a fork full of food into your mouth. you didnt like it, but it was wrongful in your mind to spit it out. so when you swallowed it your head did a little shake. 

"whatever you gave her she hated it" veronica spoke out. sebastian was making you try all of his food. you only ended up like 2 of the 6 things he had on his plate. so you ate your plate and some of the 2 items on his. you hid yourself often when you ate which raised questions from everyone. 

"shy eater i would have to assume" veronica said getting a oh and them just accepting it. once everyone ate sebastian looked at you. "your present is in the room, and i know mine is to" sebastian said giving you a small smile. 

by the time the festival ended everyone was tired, so when you went back to sebastians and he finally opened his gift he gave you a hug, only to see what was truly inside of it. "y/n?" he questioned. "yes?" you answered back. "you know this is easily like 2000 right?" he asked. "not when you know people its not" you said with a smile. 

he gave you a small gift, it was 3 coloring books, the second was color pencils. you looked at him with a smile. "veronica said you liked to color and be artsy, so this is your final gift, and i no longer have a savings account" he said which made you feel bad. 

you opened it to see it was the computer and digital pen youve been saving up for. and now your crying. sebastian gave you a hug, you felt apricated for once. so once everything calmed down you both laid there on the bed. 

"well, i love you, im going home" you spoke only getting sebastian to give you a look. sure its been a month and its been slow moving. but never in a million years did he expect to hear that, those words. 

"your sleeping here" he answered back. you knew he was probably not going to say it back, so you tried to go to sleep. and once you were pretty much there. "i love you to" he said getting you to snuggle more into him. 

first month and you both just dropped 1500 on each other, who knew.