|01| Forks

( OKAY yall there will be mentions of Lana del rey and I know he songs I am about to mention didn't come out in 2009 but in this story Lana has her albums out very...early)

Matteo's POV

Matteo's POV

I am Matteo Swan, I have a twin sister named Bella but we don't look identical. Today is the day our mother is abandoning us to go to have a "Road life" with her new husband.

Bella was the favourite child, not that I care or mind because it allowed me to have my space which I loved. Bella and I have a mutual relationship no bad blood or sibling rivalry which is surprising.

In Pheonix I felt safe, it was like where I was supposed to be, I thrived in the heat which is usual for someone as pale as me it's a surprise I didn't get a sun burn.

Anyways before we got into the car my mother kissed Bella oh the forehead and then gave me a tight hug...she may not pay a lot of attention to me but she does at least try to make me feel included.

Soon we drove off heading to the air port.

.
.
.

________________________________________________________________________

Bella and I soon arrived in forks courtesy of our father who picked us up from the air port. Charlie, our dad was the chief of police, I didn't really know him but I remembered a time when I was little I was over by him and I strayed around the area somehow wandering onto what I remember to be sacred grounds and I also remember picking up a stone.

The stone was very pretty and it was orange, I remembered someone was watching me...then I drop the stone then it all went black...oh well...

I had my headphones on listening to West Coast by Lana Del Rey, I discovered Lana about a year ago, I heard her on a local Pheonix radio and I feel for her voice..her songs speak about mostly love, my favourite song has to be Art Deco or maybe Ultraviolence.

As I felt the car stop I looked outside to see a familiar house, I guess we were here, I came out of the car and fetched my stuff.

As we came in Charlie directed me to my room, as I came in I smiled because it was small and cosy which I loved, Charlie saw the smile on my face and I could've sworn I saw a sign relief as if he thought I was going to be angry.

I set my stuff down and Charlie did motion which translated to 'Take off your headphones' I took them off and slide them around my neck. (It's not wired headphones, it's the DJ type)

He then spoke, "you got a girlfriend?" The question itself hazed me, up to this day I have failed to experience an arousal to a woman.. or man.

It's been challenging but I think I'm Asexual. "I don't have a girlfriend, actually I think I'm ace." Charlie had a puzzled look on his face so I sighed and explained "it means I don't have any sexual attraction to anyone" I think I might be aromantic too, although Lana Del Rey sings about love and I listened I don't really believe in it, but I am a little fascinated.

Charlie nodded and placed his hands in his pocket, we had small banter then he left.

___________________________________________________________________________________

It was the next day and I wore something cosy cause of the weather

The next day Bella and I are scheduled to start school...apparently Bella had a new truck, not only that but I got ....money, which is interesting because she got a whole Truck which is unfair but who am I?

As we pulled up the truck stalled and stopped into the parking lot, as we got out, a guy talked to bella "nice ride" I was mad and was about to do something but Bella stood in my way knowing what I would do. In our last school people didn't really mess with Bella because I stood up for her and I'm proud of it...but because of tangling with so much people my grades suffer.

Bella had already collected her schedule and I soon collected mine, we separated shortly after due to us having different classes.

________________________________________________________________________

It was now lunch time, as I walked in I saw Bella with a group of people which is very unusual but hey...its a new start for both of us, I'll let her get adjusted and I'll watch from afar.

I then sat down at an empty table with my headphones on listening to 'I want it All' by lana del rey, yes 'I want it all' is a demo but I somehow got a hold of it, not much of these copies are in existence which is rare.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw 5 gorgeous people walk in, I took my glances and I like what I see, they are all pretty even the boys.. I don't know if it was something I did but I swear I saw the dark hair and buff tall one look at me...he's scary.

Bella and I apparently had the same class after, I walked over and took my headphones off and stood next to Bella as the bell rung. Her friends looked at both of us doing a double take. "Bella I didn't know the other new kid was your brother... hi I'm Jessica." She introduced. I gave a friendly smile in return, "Matteo."

_________________________________________________________________________

As we walked into the class, it was biology, I teamed up with another male student... and Bella was with one of the handsome people. Soon the class was over and the guy partnered with Bella got up then the bell rang and he sped walked out of class, I looked over at Bella and she looked sad, it didn't take a genus to put 2 and 2 together.

Bella followed him and I followed her, both of them went into the secretary separately the hot guy came out first and as he was about to walk past me I grabbed his hand and he stopped. I scuffled him up against a locker which took him by surprise.

"What're you—" "Shut up pretty boy, I'm doing the talking. You think it's nice to treat my sister like that? Is she an animal? My sister and I have been through everything together and if you cause any trouble for her, I will mess up your face so bad, that your incest family won't be able to recogn you" I whispered to him...he looked  angry and I just smirked...I then let go of him and pat his shirt smiling at him. "Are we clear?" I asked and he nodded...it was so satisfying. I walked off feeling absolutely free...its like something was released something old..yet new...anywho I don't really think its a big deal.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter.

What did yalll think??

I mean I tried so hard to put the relationships into perspective.