|06| One Above All

Matteo's POV

Matteo's POV

I was at home chilling in my room listening to Lana...this time it was Carmen, it was midway through the song.

The boys, the girls they all like Carmen. She gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes, she laughs like God her mind's like a diamond.

My mind runs on the kiss as I look up to my ceiling.

Audiotune lies she's still shining like Liiightningg oh~ oh~ like lightni-i-ing baby's all dressed up, with nowhere to go that's the little story of the girl you know.

Relying on the kindness of strangers-

"I just gotta get out of here. I'm leaving now." I heard the voice of Bella. I took off my headphones and paused the music. I walked out and saw that Bella was packing her things with Charlie outside her door.

She them came out. "Did he hurt you?" "No."

"Break up with you or something?" "No, I broke up with him." She then closed her door again, something wasn't right and I sensed it, I gave Charlie a look of confusion. Something in me said to put on some clothes and that's what I did.

After I got on my clothes and some of my chains for my pants I hurried downstairs

"-I just got you back."

"Yeah, and, you know, if I don't get out now, then I'm just gonna be stuck here like Mom." I headed Bella leaving and slamming the door. I was shocked...how bad did Edward hurt her to make her say that.

I hugged Charlie and he lightly hugged me back, "I'll watch Bella..and I'm sorry." I whispered with a tear trickling down my face. I then rushed out of the house and got into the passenger seat before she could drive off.

"Matteo what the hell?!" She yelled when pulling off. "No Bella, What The Fuck?! Are you insane? Charlie is our father who is trying his best to take care of us and that's how you repay him? Those words are what mom said to him!" I yelled.

Bella had tears in her eyes as she drove, "you don't understand...I had to." She sniffles. I was confused until a bang was heard. It was Edward and he was on the side of the truck. "Oh my gosh..." I whispered. I remembered that Carlisle said that his family in vampires but hearing and seeing are two different things.