|08| Hurt

Bella was in the hospital and I blame myself

Bella was in the hospital and I blame myself. If I had been by her side 24/7 maybe I would've been able to protect her. Bella told me not to think about it too much but I couldn't, since she was injured she would drive with Edward and I went with Edward too.

Prom outfit:

I was minding my own business until I saw Edward taking Bella from Jacob

I was minding my own business until I saw Edward taking Bella from Jacob. I walked over. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah." Edward said, he then walked off with Bella who was in a cast. Jacob walked into the woods and I followed him.

"Hey! Wait up" I shouted. He then looked at me. "Did you dye your hair?" "What are you talking about?"

"Well it's Red/orange." He said looking at it. "It suits you." He complimented. "Jacob, I haven't been able to get you out of my head and I want to be with you.." he smiled and looked down then back to me.

"That's flattering..but.." he took a pause. "Follow me." And that's what I did. We walked for a while until we reached his house. We walked in and we were alone.

Jacob brought me to his room and my heart raced...I've imagined this moment for the past few days and now I'm finally gonna feel what I've been dreaming of.

We both sat in silence on his bed not knowing what to do..."can I...kiss you again?" I asked...it was a bit desperate of me but things gotta start somehow.

SMUT STARTED!!!

He nodded and I got off the bed and pushed Jacob back on the bed while kissing him. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back. In a second he overpowered me and flipped me onto my back. He took off my clothes one by one and I unbuttoned his shirt and then reached for his belt. He placed his hand over mine.

"I don't have any condoms."

"It's okay, do you have any lube?" He nodded and went for it. When he came back he was in his underwear. Which I slowly slid off and his length sprung free infront of my face.

I slowly wrapped my hand around his length and a breathy moan escaped his lips, I then proceeded to put my mouth over his tip lightly sucking on it. Jacob moaned uncontrollably, "Matteo- Oh gosh, slow down."

He was hard as a rock once I was done. I laid on the bed as Jacob rubbed some of the lube on his throbbing cock, he did one stroke as he applied it. He then took another handful of lube and rubbed it on my Virgin hole.

"I'm putting one finger in, okay?" He told me, unable to come up with a response I nodded. I felt his index finger slowly enter my ass, it hurt but I knew it would be worth it because of the books I read and the porno I watched.

After a while the pain began to feel bearable. "You can put in the second finger." And that's what he did, my breath hitched and a small moan escaped from my lips. Jacob's dick my bounced in excitement at hearing me and seeing me in a vulnerable state.

The pain began feeling Bearable again and that's when I nodded. "I can put it in right?" He asked sounding a bit impatient, I would to if I was him, he looked like if he didn't enter now, he would get blue balls.

I nodded and right then he buried his tip inside me and his breath hitched. He then began trying to push his whole length inside of me but it was too painful.  "Ahh! Wait!" I watched him and he looked like he was on cloud nine. His eyes met mine when I placed my hand on his chest signalling him to stop and he did.

"Sorry are you okay?" He cooed. I nodded. He placed one of my legs over his shoulder to get a better angle. I then nodded which told him he could go deeper. As he did all of his length slid inside. I moaned cause it was so deep..as if he got to my second hole...my postate. "Shit! Your squeezing me!" "Calm down I can feel you spasming out" I warned.

"Stop squeezing!" He grunted. I calmed down, and so did. "You can move now." He took the opportunity and started to pound into me. It was so fucking good. He kept hitting my prostate. "Fuck! Stop your gonna make me cum!" I warned.

He slowed his pace down and looked me in my eyes, he grabbed my Jaw roughly and Began kissing me, as we kissed he sped up his pace, his rock hard cock slamming my insides. Sweat began emitting out of both of our bodies and the sound of Jacob jackhammering me began making a slapping sound.

He then picked me up and Began fucking me while Standing up. His face was a mix of pleasure and fatigue. "Lay down, I'll do the rest." He did as I say. I then slowly sat and took in his cock. "Oh- fuck.." I whispered. Jacob gripped the bedsheets in pleasure. I then began bouncing on him making the room full up with the scent of sex. "Teo I'm close." He grunted, "me too."

I ran my hands up his soft abs and chest and Unexpectedly he flipped me on my side amd started to fuck me roughly. I felt every pound and the breath he released on my neck. My legs began shaking uncontrollably due to the impact. He then delivered one last thrust and went as deep as possible then stopped...he came inside of me.

I felt his dick pulsing uncontrollably and felt the hot sticky wet cum flow into my prostate. I then Unexpectedly came from the action shooting on his sheets. My breath was uneven and my vision was blurry.

Jacob slowly pulled out his hard cock then did one final thrust for good measure and more cum leaked out his dick. He pulled out and cum shot out from his dick to the sheets then onto my ass cheek, he came a lot

"Oh shit...fuck, that was out of this world." He whispered. I began pushing some of the cum he left in me out.. i couldn't even speak as my voice shook. "You were amazing...better than I imagined."

END OF SMUT!!!!!!

"You imagined this?" He asked. "I blushed and nodded..suddenly his face went back to being serious. "Matteo..my dad knows about us and he has forbidden me to be in a relationship wih you."

"And I guess your disobeying him?" I spoke but it was more of a question. "No..that's what I wanted to talk to you about, I can't see you again."

I was shocked..he..he what?

"What? Are you joking?" He stayed quiet. "Jacob you literally just took my Virginity...what are you talking about?"

I felt my heart breaking, I just trusted him with my body and now he's tossing me like I'm nothing. "We literally just..I can't." I then began putting on my clothes. "I know and you took my virginity too, and I love it..please you have to understand-" He was getting up and a look of sorrow on his face. He tried to kiss me but I lightly pushed him. "I'm sorry but you have to understand." He begged.

"Jacob...you don't understand how I feel..I feel used and betrayed and hurt..I can't be here." Tears escaped from my eyes as I rush to put on my pants and shirt. I felt his eyes on me as I left.

3rd person POV

Jacob rushed back into his room and tossed down his things he cried softy...Jacob knew loving another boy was unnatural but he felt a connection with Matteo...Matteo was good In bed no doubt and has a very caring personality. But his father forbade it so he would have to try to block him out of his mind...he didn't like it but it is what would banish the Swan boy from his mind.

Now with Matteo

He was home. He told Charlie a fake story and he bought it. He was in his room crying his eyes out softly...not even Lana could save him from this..it hurt badly.. he felt so used..maybe it was his fault for following Jacob? He didn't care, at the moment he just wanted to turn his emotions off because it hurts so bad.

"Maybe I should forget about love..." he whispered softly..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of Twilight