𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽

╔══        ஓ  ๑  ♡  ๑  ஓ        ══╗

i'm still trying, to figure it out╚══        ஓ  ๑  ♡  ๑  ஓ        ══╝

╚══    ஓ  ๑  ♡  ๑  ஓ        ══╝

     "𝖨𝖥 𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖴𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖠 𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖫𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖣..." eloise stands before her siblings and mother.

     "let's get this over with." she strides off.
"i'm only really going to see coco" elise stomps down the stairs.

     the bridgerton brothers—with the exception of colin who's still traveling, sit in the carriage on their way to the castle for the debut.

     "my task this season cannot be exceptionally difficult." anthony voices. "hastings did it how hard can it be?"

     "ah, spoken with such feeling too." benedict playfully pouts.

     "i do not need feeling." anthony
dismisses. "what i need is what i have, and that is a list. tolerable, dutiful, suitable
enough hips for childbearing, and at least
half a brain."

     "and that last part is not so much a requirement but a preference, in fact."

     "what of the blackburn girl?" benedict laughs but gregory shakes his head, having had a crush on the girl for years.

     anthony glares, "what of her? coco doesn't even fit two of my requirements. especially not the last part."

     gregory furrows his brows, "what is wrong with coco? she's pretty and she's nice." he turns pink.

     "nothing is wrong with her per say—
she's just not fit to be a wife, a viscountess
no less." anthony opens the carriage door as
it comes to a hault and enters the castle with his family.

     he notices the blackburn's with no colette or fiona in sight.

     the two were already inside getting ready for the big debut.

     "oh you look beautiful darling." fiona pats down colette's silk gown and fixes her feathers.

     colette smiles, "thank you mama, aunt gertrude made me walk up and down mountains with a book on my head so do
notworry about me being wobbly."

     fiona shakes her head, "i was not worried.
you have changed since i saw you last, even your father mentioned it."

     "all the feathers affected my senses. anything mama to get me out of doing this."

     colette turns her head, "what that eloise?"

     "maybe, but you can greet her later—"

     "eloise?" colette walkes over to her best friend, it seems they had just arrived. fiona comes along with her daughter, smiles at violet, and they engage in a conversation.