𝗂 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽

╔══        ஓ  ๑  ♡  ๑  ஓ        ══╗

it's just indifference╚══        ஓ  ๑  ♡  ๑  ஓ        ══╝

╚══        ஓ  ๑  ♡  ๑  ஓ        ══╝

"𝖨𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖱! 𝖦𝖤𝖳 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖸!" fiona enters the drawing room where colette plays the pianoforte, like always. and imogen reads lady whistledown, like always.

"oh sister look!" imogen yells, making colette come to a stop. "you are mentioned in lady whistledown's society paper!" imogen shoves the paper in colette's face.

the older sister takes it into her hands.

"colette blackburn, has officially returned
for this season. i—like everyone else was shocked at her dazzling transformation. although, surly i was not the only one captivated by miss blackburn's beauty. she was seen dancing with many honorable suitors. dare i say, miss colette blackburn would make a lively diamond."

"my word!" fiona reads the paper from above colette's shoulder. "the dimond?! well let us hope."

imogen nods, "alaric and viscount bridgerton are mentioned as well."

colette nods, unenthusiastically and continues to play the piano. the diamond of the season title is stressing her out.

"a caller for miss colette blackburn!"

colette stops and turns to the door in
hope. sir mikaelson enters and colette sighs
in disappointment.

"sir mikaelson, please come in." fiona smiles warmly.

he takes a season next to colette who is now on the couch. they sit in uncomfortable
silence.

     "awkward." imogen drags out in a whisper while eating a pastry. fiona heard and dragged imogen out of the room.

     "a caller for miss colette blackburn!"

     this time, she smiles at the caller,
marquess percy kane walking in with a big bouquet of roses. he greets fiona and walks over to colette.

     he takes her hand and gently kisses her palm. "good morning, miss colette."

     she smiles, "morning lord percy." he sits across from the two already on the couch.

     "another caller for miss colette
blackburn!" just like like, 10 other suitors came and went from the blackburn home.