Author's Note

Welcome to chaos! As my description reads, this story is about my original Star Wars characters. This story follows the clone 607th legion of the Grand Army of the Republic, specifically the squad known as the "Redheads."

If you're here from YouTube, most of this should be the same. Be advised that a reread is recommended, because I may have added or revised a few sentences or scenes to improve the quality of the story.

If you're new to the story, please read the following.

Since I'm trying to keep this in sync with canon, I probably won't be bringing any famous characters like the Bad Batch or Captain Rex or any of the main Jedi unless the story absolutely requires it.

I'm rating this "Mature" because I don't want to take any chances; I can go really dark with a story fast. In the words of Hardcase, "I'm sorry! It's just who I am!" Rest assured that there won't be any sexual or LGBTQ content or cussing. However I am not afraid to delve into darker themes like suicide, trauma, maybe slavery as well as including grim and gory details. I don't have a clue as to what my mind will come up with!

Despite the lack of sexual content, be advised that there is a slow-burn romance between the two main characters. So there might be some googly eyes and a few kisses.

Basically the idea is to make this as Clone-Wars-like as possible, so nothing that wasn't in Clone Wars shouldn't appear in these stories. But everything that was in Clone Wars, you can bet will be in here!

Ok I'll shut up now. Enjoy!