𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀

This fanfiction is based on the secondary character from the book "Fire and Blood" Aemond Targaryen, and his fictional romance with a female character created by me. 

For the creation of this work, I've drawn inspiration from both the aforementioned book and the series aired for HBO, House of the Dragon, similarly to other publicly uploaded fanfics on the web. 

While most events unfold following the series pattern, it is noted that there will be various changes and modifications for the convenience of the required plot. New characters will be added, and several known events from the original material will be altered.

In this story, there will be chapters narrated in first person from the perspective of the protagonist and other characters, as well as other chapters where an omniscient narrator will explain the events. 

• Disclaimers: 

This work will contain Targaryen incest, attempted rape, witchcraft, mature content, explicit violence, murder, genocide, suicide, obscene language and some sexual relationships written without any censorship.

This story will have a total of 4 arcs.

Arc 1: Early Years

Arc 2: The Calm Before the Storm

Arc 3: The Dance of the Dragons

Arc 4: A New Dawn  

With all that said, we begin ❤️❤️ In advance, I greatly appreciate your support.