Chapter 11:

Kelvin "babe did you call me, I'm kind of in the middle of filming right now", Dakota "babe it's Avery. I had to bring her to the hospital, please come", Kelvin "I'm coming, what hospital are you at", Dakota "I just sent you the location", Kelvin "okay. I'm coming baby, I'll be there shortly", Dakota "okay". Dakota sat down, as the doctor examined her daughter's arm, and then the doctor took them down the hall to get some x-rays. Dakota's phone started ringing, Kelvin "hey baby. What room are ya in", Dakota "she's currently getting some X-rays done", Kelvin "X-rays, for what. Why does she need X-rays", Dakota "she broke her arm, in like three different places, three broken bones", Kelvin "how did she break her arm, were ya at the park? What happened", Dakota "I was doing my workout at the little workout area in the park and she was playing, I took a break to keep an eye on her and she fell right off of the monkey bars and right on her arm, and it crack. I heard the sound as she fell directly on it", Kelvin "okay. I'll be waiting for you", Dakota "okay", Avery "mommy", Dakota "it's okay sunshine, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere", Avery "it really hurts mommy", Dakota "I'm sorry", "so it's pretty clear that your daughter is gonna need a cast. She did indeed break her arm", Dakota "how long is the cast gonna take, like to put it on her", "about a half hour, let's hey escort you two to a room, and get you situated and the doctor that is putting on the cast will be right with you in a few minutes", Dakota "thank you", the doctor took them to the examination room, Dakota "wait actually my husband, her father is here. He's in the waiting room, would be okay if you could get him and bring him to us", "sure. I will go to the waiting room and get him", Dakota "thank you", Avery sat in Dakota's lap, Dakota "how do you feel my love", Avery "my arm hurts. It really hurts so bad", Dakota "the nurse is going to go get daddy", Avery "daddy's here", Dakota "yeah, he's coming", a few minutes later and Kelvin came. Avery "daddy", Kelvin "hi princess, hi my love", he said kissing her. Kelvin "so what is gonna happen", Dakota "the  doctor is coming to put the cast on her, not sure how long the cast will remain on her arm for but we'll see when the doctor comes", Kelvin "okay. You wanna sit in daddy's lap", Dakota rested her head on Kelvin's shoulder, Kelvin "you okay", Dakota "I am now, since you're here", he turned to kiss her on the head. The doctor came in, "so you must be Avery. I saw your X-rays, your arm looks pretty bad. How did that happen, could you tell me how that happened", Avery buried her face in her dad's chest. Dakota "she fell off of the monkey bars and onto her arm directly, "so im gonna put this over her arm first, and this is basically gonna protect it and then she could choose whatever color she wants to cover the cast", Dakota "I think any color would be good, but I think like a navy blue could work", "okay", while she got her cast on she fell asleep. After, Kelvin "let's get going. Thank you again for taking such care of our girl", "you're welcome", Kelvin lifted her up and carried her as they left together back to their car, Dakota "are we gonna get something to eat before we get back home", Kelvin "yeah", they got something to eat and then headed straight home.

@ dakotajohnsonI really dislike coming on here to post about something rough, but I had to spiral somewhere, so my sweet girl broke her arm today

@ dakotajohnson
I really dislike coming on here to post about something rough, but I had to spiral somewhere, so my sweet girl broke her arm today. She's got a bright pink cast, and for some reason she loves the cast, when something happens to your kid it makes you rethink a lot of things. We go to the park everyday, I go for my morning jog while my sweet girl is always playing in the park, sometimes I bring the dog and sometimes we don't, todays occasion it was just me and her. It all happened pretty fast, she just fell, I heard the cracks in her as she laid their in agony. Of course I immediately called for medical attention and she was rushed to the hospital, for those of you that are gonna ask how is she doing, and feeling. She's currently okay, for the most part she's just resting, we just want her to take it easy, she was put ti sleep because of the pain she was in, they had to gently put her arm in a cast, it's very fragile, and we have to go back to check her arm to see if she's gonna need surgery. But me and Kelvin thank you all for your prayers, we thank you so much for just being there for us. Our baby girl will feel much better soon for now she has to get used to this cast, and missing dance for a few weeks to properly heal and recover, Avery also thanks you all for the love and all of the prayers.