Chapter 2: Someone is Born

One year, have passed Princess Xenia's health improve.

The kingdom is busy preparing for the birthday celebration of the Princess. The invitations are already send to other kingdoms, all the food are prepared to cook the maids are busy cleaning the palace and princess Xenia is really happy abouth the celebration

While everyone is busy the Queen found out that she was carrying a fetus inside her womb.

The Kind and Queen together with Princess Xenia is sitting in the throne. The Queen is holding the mic and called the attention of all the visitors.

"Today we gather here today to announce that we are expecting another princess to come in this kingdom" she looks at the King waiting for him to say something.

"We are very happy about this news especially that the Queen will give birth to our second baby and we are glad we don't need to import any bloods anymore in the other country. So today, let's enjoy and celebrate for our Princess Xenia"
Everyone cheered loudly as the King finishes his sentence

The pregnancy of Queen Alania, she was healthy all through her pregnancy.

Until the day had come the Queen went into labor the midwifes hurriedly prepared the labor room of the Queen inside the palace

The Queen give life to a healthy babygirl the King was a bit happy however the happy is not the way they've expected the baby has unpleasant birthmark in her nose and that made her looks hideous.

She was named Princess Raven Deidamia Nadir unlike the first princess when Princess Raven was born the King was nowhere to be found the king's minister said that the king was still in a discussion about something very important.

The Queen was slightly unpleased by the behaviour that the king have shown while Princess Raven is being born.

She was also sorrowful in the reason that days have passed already and the King did not prepare anything for the birth of Princess Raven. And until no one every bothers to celebrate the birth of the second princess.

The Queen is Bewildered because the King is always going out in the Palace and comes back very late at night and having some wounds and bruises.

The Queen asked the King what is happening but he just told his wife that she doesn't need to worry anything.

But her worriness just grow and grow each day...