Chapter 6: The horse riding

The horse trainer is already in the field and bring the two horses outside then the two riding instructor comes out from the ranch and teaches the two Princesses.

On the other side, King and Queen is already in the field enjoying their horse riding.

The two Princesses already learned how to ride the horse properly and they are already told what are the do's and dont's.

The riding instructor already left the two Princesses to let them enjoy their ride everything went good not until  Princess Xenia comes close to Princess Raven "Hey Raven! Do you find this horse riding very fun?" Princess Xenia said with a euphoric tone "Yes! We should ask permission to mom and dad if we're allowed to go here if we don't have things to do at the palace!" Princess Raven answered Princess Xenia.

Princess Raven lead the rope similar to the direction of Princess Xenia then suddenly the mare got scared the mare leaned her  back with head raised and turned to face the stallion beside her she got scared  so the mare flee and her  ears held back, whites of eyes showing with tense muscles above, tense muzzle with square nostrils.

The mare ran away and that cause Princess Xenia to fall off from the back of the mare.

Princess Raven was scared by the incident that had happened but she stay calms she goes down from the back of the horse and called her mother, father, the riding instructor and the physician.

The physician hurriedly go to the Princess and check her n the span of time the king arrived to check her loving daughter the King asked the physicians if it is okay to carry her the physician agreed then the King carried her in a bridal style.

The king was about to put Princess Xenia when she lost her consciousness, King Cardian puts her daugther down to the bed afterwards the physician ready the equipment for the blood transfusion.
The physician also asked the King to go outside and let the princess rest in the room beside the ranch.

The King held Princess Raven's arm forcefully "Daddy, what are you doing it hurts" Raven said almost crying. The king faced Princess Raven with anger in his eyes the Queen also followed them. "Hurt? Do the pain you are feeling right now Raven can heal my daughters pain? No! Do you think that because you are hurt I will pity you?" The king said looking at Raven throwing her arms.

"I'm sorry daddy but I was also shocked by what had happened its not my fault" Raven said tears streaming down to her face the Queen didn't protest anyone she was still their listening and observing

"Stop denying it! You wanted to hurt you're older sister because you're envious of her! You're so selfish Raven you didn't even think what may happen to your sister! What if she will die if we didn't brihg the physicians with us. You Always give me Headache! You're useless Raven you don't bring any good thing to this family! " The king said pointing at her daughter and

that's the time the Queen speak "Don't talk to our daughter like that she was also schock. Its not her fault that—" before the Queen could finished her sentence the King interrupted her
"Oh! You shut up!" The Queen was schocked by the King's tone it looks like the King Cardian 15 years ago had come back before she speak again Princess Raven then said
"Daddy, I don't expect you to do this. I love my sister and I won't do anything to harm her. You think I'm selfish and useless how come daddy when ever since you're the one whose making me feel unwanted. When ever since I was born you showed me everytime that you're favorite is my ate but I don't care because what is important to me that I will make you proud that maybe someday you will also look at me just like how you look at ate Xenia full of love and care while here I'am you are looking at me with disgust and hatred Daddy. But  even the things you made me feel daddy I don't feel any hatred towards yoy the because I know deep inside you I know you love me" Raven said calmly to her dad trying to explain

something even through her tears are like rivers non-stop flowing from her face. Then suddenly something had woken up the King's inside and grab Princess Xenia to hug her
"I'm sorry my daughter Raven. I'm sorry from the things I made you feel it's just that you're ate need more attention and care. I'm sorry my darling I wanna say that I have—" before the King finished what he is talking about the three of them are shocked when they see a soldier riding a horse delivering a message to the King. "Where did this letter come from soldier Leon" the King said with full of authority. "It was from the Kingdom of Avalazka your majesty" Leon said bowing his head.

The king opens the letter and read it
"I the King of Avalazka will demand a war between the two Kingdom because the Kingdom of Avalazka still hold grudges between what had happened few years ago."
The King look at the Queen, Princess and his soldier. "Why do they still want a war? I cannot believe it" Leon said to the King
"If they want we will give them war. Prepare our soldiers and we will wait the people of Avalazka to attack us first. Inform the ministers about this letter and they exactly know what they will do" King Cardian command to his soldier Leon.

"Yes you're majesty. I will leave now" Soldier Leon already left the ranch. The three of them we're shocked when Princess Xenia spoke "I will help you in this Daddy. I can sacrifice my life just to protect our kingdom". "I will do the same Daddy" Princess Raven said.

The four of them hugged each other symbolizing that they are all okay.
The Family is already riding at their carriage holding each other's hand that sends safety and comfort but  they know that starting this day their life will change forever because of the war that will happen yet they will fight for the country and no matter what they will be together forever.