Author Note

Here is a small note to take off that from the 26y May 2024 till 10 June 2024, I won't be fully available to write consistently due to exams, but I will try to update at least once during that period. 

Secondly, I love communicating with you'll however Wattpad took the personal messages away so I can't really get through so any questions or suggestions should be made on my profile messages. 

Thirdly, I am so grateful for 1.13k reads that amazes me how quickly this book is going over a span of three weeks. 

These are our current rankings so far, #162 on Watty, #4 on touchherandyoudie, #40 on indiangirl, #17 on desixvideshi, and #75 on rupaliganguly and #188 on anupama (Hopefully on this one I can get higher but again I am competing with other beautiful writers and their stories on AnujxAnupama) 

This wouldn't again be possible without any off you'll and your support. 

I am an inspiring self-publishing author currently working on a book called SAINT, and yes, it is a dark romance book. It has an Indian female lead and a priest, that is much as I can say so, please follow the book SAINT and give support or even tell me if it is worth publishing. My goal to represent a community that does not get put in many books most of the time so yes. I hope you'll check out SAINT it is my baby, so I am trying to get a cover and many other stuffs. 

My favorite books I have read is: Haunting and Hunting Adeline, Dark verse series, The shatter me series, the Rina Kent verse series most importantly the Mafia series and Legacy Gods, there is no saints and twisted series (RHYS LARSEN). 

I hardly introduced myself, my name Lichelle Pillay, I grew up in South Africa and found love in writing. I am in college, second year and love to be crazy and fun so now you'll know who I am, and I can't wait one day to get to know you'll. 

I love you'll so much.

See you'll next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------