The Power Miss Ayaz Holds

Ch- 8 The Power Miss Ayaz holds..

By night, all the girls are on their way to pick up Raziya from the Interrogation office. As this is where she preferably is. She's in charge of all the interrogator officers. So, they stop by and get in. As they go upstairs to the great building.

"Well, creepy enough." Huda complains. As they enter the third floor a guard stops them. "Only staff is allowed." He says with a serious face.
Noor walks forward. "Agent 9 from the top agency reporting." She said in the same seriousness as she takes out her her ID card from her pocket. He looks at it carefully and almost jumps in fright. "Miss Ayaz! Welcome in. How come you are here?" He follows her as she makes her way towards the corridor ignoring him but turns around just to say that she'll be there in a minute to her friends. "Did something happen that upset you?" He looked worried.

Because even though Raziya is in charge of the works in the interrogation of criminals. She was Raziya's senior and thus, had the full right to come and go for a round and the last time she came, two of the officers lost their job because she revealed that they were fraudsters from the group they have been after for years. The department in charge of them also got an ear full from her. Everyone was scared of her there too. The recruits from the department that tried to defend themselves saying how would it be possible to know what is on the mind of officers the department has hired, lost their job.

And the headquarters was the least interested in knowing why Noor fired them. So there was no going back for them. "Is something wrong?" He was still following her. She made a turn in front of the interrogation room. "When will Miss Hayat be freed?" She finally says. "She is free someone else is filling for her already." His face suffused with a bit of relief. But then Noor scoffed. "Like your officers can make the criminal say anything. It's my guarantee that your interrogator will come out any minute, giving up." The guard looked offended and said, "I don't think you should underestimate our officers this much." His face turned into a frown but she smirked. "Then inform Miss Hayat that I am here." "Yes-" The door of the interrogation room opens. "I can't. I just can't handle this douchebag. Just ask Miss Hayat to fill in for me, I need a break." Noor raised her eyebrow and turned to the guard. "I'll give you a break." She grabbed his collar and walked straight into the interrogation room. Took out the gun from his pocket and slammed it across the criminal's face. Causing him to fall from his chair. As he got up there was a red imprint of the gun on his cheek, he was still smirking when he wiped a drop of blood. "Feisty..," He winked at her. "We have found another member from your gang, you tell us where your base is or we start with him and finish you off." She said with a straight face and put him on gunpoint. "You think I'm dumb?" He said sarcastically. "I think you are smart that's why you should listen to me." She gave him a deadly smirk, her dark blue eyes looked even darker like they were up to nothing good. Her face had the most blood- curdling expression He gulped. "I believe you don't want to live then." She grabbed his head and loaded the gun. "Ma'am you can't -" "The base is on Street 49!" He quickly says horrified by her. Noor smiled. "Arrest him." She says and two guards walk in taking him with them.

She then approached the officer, "All the parts of this Agency are handled by me, Aliza or Arshad. We give one organ of the Agency to a Moderate agent, and look at you all. You think you are given a job to play with!? Just because your senior doesn't show that she is as strict as me doesn't mean she isn't. Are you going to come to the right way by yourself or should I lead you?" "N-no need to bother, Miss." "Hm. Expected. Where is Raziya?" "She is- Uh, Good evening Miss Hayat." Noor turns around. She was standing in front of her with the most lovely smile. "Let's go." "Finally. Come on. We don't want the restaurant to be closed. Do we?"

About a while later they go to the restaurant and everyone settles down at a table.
"So how's your mission going, Miss Ayaz." Noor sighs, "Not too good." "I knew he was a jerk." Bushra says calmly.
She was always calm probably. Most recruits say that she has the attitude of Noor but she didn't agree with it. She just had a lot of self respect. Noor's case was different. She always thought to herself.
"Not quite. When we first met, he was all sugar coated in front of his relatives. Then he was rude." Noor frowned at her self in confusion. "Now he is rude too. But somewhere, deep down, he is quite genuine and a totally different person. I bet." "How did you know someone so well when you've just met him two times." "Actually, he is one of those people who are hard to understand. He conceals his feelings too much." "Whatever. You looked fabulous. I could totally fall for you! He's stupid that he wasn't head over heels for you almost frequently!" Huda exclaimed in her usual excitement. "Maybe he isn't the kind of person who falls for looks." Raziya suggested. "Hm. Kyonki voh kehte Hain na, Insaan jaisa baahar se dikhta hai vaisa andar se hota nahi aur jaisa andar se hota hai vaisa bahar se dikhta nahin." "But I thought you were good at getting to know people," Huda chuckles after recalling something. "You know Miss Ayaz, for a long time I used to believe that you were a telepath. You would get to know anyone so well just by meeting them once. What happened with Fazal?" Noor smiled. "Well he is one of the most unpredictable people I have ever met. These people aren't sure of their thoughts themselves so it's hard to read them and their body language by just seeing their intentions in their eyes..."
__________________