Mr. Alam's love for Mrs. Alam

Chapter- 11. Mr. Alam's love for Mrs Alam

By now most of the guests have gone and only the close relatives of the Alam Family were there. Noor's "family members" were going to take her with them when all the guests had gone, so they were going to leave soon. Shehzan brought a lady with him to Noor. "Ah, Aisha, meet Ruqaiya appi. Meri khala ki beti, aur ye Ali." He gestured towards a little boy who was not more than four or five years old. Noor shook hands with the little boy who was looking at her like she had horns on her head. "Aapse milkar Khushi Hui, Aisha." The sweet lady passed a smile. "Hamen bhi." Noor smiled back. "Aur batayen chote shehzaade, kaise Hain aap?" Fazal asked, patting the boy's cheeks. The boy was indeed very lovely looking. "Aap meli maami ho?" The little boy cutely to Noor. Noor chuckled, "Ji." The boy turned to Fazal. "Maami bohot pyaali hain." He said innocently which made Noor smile. "Hain na? Sabse pyari maami dhoond ke laye Hain hum. Aapke liye bhi nikah layak ladki hum hi dhundenge. Hm?" "Maami se bhi pyaali?" "Maami se pyaari bhi koi ladki milegi?" He winked and the boy shook his head. Noor's cheeks turned red and Ruqaiya gave Fazal a playful smack on the head. "Sharm nahi aati tumhe? Kya sikha rahe ho mere bacche ko." "Kya galat kaha maine?" Noor put her hand on her mouth. "Aisha, samjhao kuch ise." They were busy in their argument but Noor couldn't stop blushing.

After a while, Noor was leaving for her house as the ceremony had been finished. Everyone was hugging, saying goodbye, greeting. Noor was about to get down from the stage when she saw Ali standing on the top of a ladder calling out for his mom who was gone somewhere. "Fazal!" She shook Fazal's hand dragging his attention to her, she then pointed towards Ali. They both ran towards him but Noor fell in the process due to dehydration but Fazal caught the little crying boy just in time. "Allah!" A big scream of Ali's mother was heard when the ladder fell. "Ali!" She ran towards him. "Fazal tum theek ho?" "Yes, yes. Take him." He said handing the boy to his mother. She stood up and patted the boy's back to calm him. Fazal went over to Noor. He knelt down taking Noor in his arms. "Aisha-" She collapsed on his shoulder. He caught her. Shehzan came towards them, running. "What happened?" "Don't worry. She's just sleeping." He said looking at her beautiful face. He picked her up in his arms, went towards the car and carefully placed her in it. "I guess she was too tired. Her dress was heavy too." He said to the captain. The captain just smiled. He knew she was over working for the past week.

After that, Noor was forced to go on a Vacation of one week. After the one week was her marriage. She started working at the hospital where, according to the Alam Family, she works. Arshad sometimes came to accompany her as a volunteer too, though he also had to deal with his missions. Huda was always coming and going so she didn't feel as lonely as she supposed she would.

The other side, all Fazal was these days, was lonely. He couldn't believe how long a week was taking. Normally, he didn't have time to even think more than usual but these days were going too slow. He was really lonely and sad he didn't think he would ever wait for something so impatiently and that something or someone was Noor. He realised that he had lost interest in life a long time ago. It was the same as usual but it wasn't, at the same time.

He was in his room when Shehzan came in. "Why don't you move in with me?" He said with an annoyed face. "I don't think Aisha would love that very much." Shehzan replied with a smirk. "Arz Kiya hai, Pyaar mein log pagal ho jaate hain, bhul jaate hain thikana; Pyaar mein log pagal ho jaate Hain, bhul jaate hain thikana; Par hamare sahab zade, unki yaad mein bhul gaye muskurana." (By author)
Fazal let out a smile. "How long do you plan to tease me like that? It's not working anyway." He tried to control his smile. "Ji, ji. Dikh raha hai, kitna kaam Kiya aur kitna nahin." He said jumping onto Fazal's soft bed. "Abh bataen, kya maslaa hai aapko?" He asks, still annoyed. "Toh.. diya waapis?" Shehzan asks. "The handkerchief? Yes." "What did she say?" "She said she almost forgot about it and then thanked me." "Hm.. anything else?" "No.. Well, she did try to say something but changed her mind. She doesn't talk to me much. I don't know why?" He said, resting his jaw on his knuckles. "Hm.. Maybe because someone said to not talk to them because she stutters." Shehzan says sarcastically. Fazal's eyes looked at Shehzan's way a slap of realisation hit him.
"Shit! Do girls take our words this seriously!? Well, she does, I guess. But Bhaijaan, she's too nice to be a part of this family."

Shehzan chuckled, "She is. But not if she has someone by her side. There are just four days left. Always support her, respect her and of course don't be so grumpy in front of her?!" Fazal looks at him with boring eyes. "I'll do whatever pleases me." He said with a smirk and left. Shehzan sighed. "This guy, never listens." "Oh, yes." Fazal says coming back inside his room. "What kind of doctor is Aisha? And where does she work?" "I'm pretty sure she is a surgeon. She works at the City Hospital." "Got it!" He said and left the room again.
Fazal got out of the Alam Mansion and sat inside his Car. "City Hospital. Take me there." "Yes, sir." "Ah, yes. Bring as few bodyguards as you can or all of you can say goodbye to your job."
                         ___________________