The Young Agent (Part-2)

Ch-1 The Young Agent

Noor goes into the elevator and presses a different strange button and a group of hidden buttons get out, the metal was carved as 'underground'. Noor presses the last one to go on the last floor, underground and the elevator Door opens.

Noor gets out and walks fearlessly through a long dark corridor having many investigation rooms with officers torturing criminals in them, rooms having large machines and computers with many people working on them, private offices of important age...

Noor gets out and walks fearlessly through a long dark corridor having many investigation rooms with officers torturing criminals in them, rooms having large machines and computers with many people working on them, private offices of important agents like her. Finally, she took a turn and there she was, in front of a big office door, she walks towards it taps on the senser which inspects her eyes, turns green and says 'Welcome Agent 9' causing the door to open automatically for Noor to enter.

"Subah Bakhair, captain" Noor again said fearlessly while entering the big office.

"Yahan aate waqt log bolna bhul jaate hain aur aap." The middle aged man laughs a bit in satisfaction and proud. "Bilkul, voh kehte hain na ki khuda ke alawa kisi se nahin Darna chahiye." Noor grins and sits down on the chair on the opposite side of the table. "I was waiting for you. How come you are late?" The captain smiled and asked. "My apologies,sir. I was..in the middle of something." Answers Noor. "What is the matter?" She adds. "Oh, yes. I believe you should go and train on the first day of the new batch of recruits. Just for today. Give them a motivational speech, discipline them a bit. You know what to do. Don't you?" He says pushingly. "But why me? Isn't Agent 5 supposed to do these things." Noor protested. "Yes, but they have specifically requested me for you to go meet them. Don't you understand? You're their role model and things . You're one of my best agents so, it will be great if you demonstrate them about thier new life and job." He tries to hype her up. "Hm" was the only thing that came out of Noor's mouth. The captain smiles and says, "Now, the schedule for the rest of the day will be sent to you.. Dismissed." Noor gets up and Leaves after greeting him again.
She again walks through the strange corridor and takes the elevator to the lobby. When the elevator Door opens, she Mumbles the things that she would say in the speech and makes a turn entering the corridor of the lobby which seemed totally different than the underground agency. There were many training rooms of all types. It was not at all quiet. There were many types of fighters. Everyone has to get a scholarship to come and learn in this academy of fighters. These fighters come to learn here in thier teenage. They are strictly disciplined. The best ones are picked out to be the new recruits of the agency. Their training now becomes extra tough. Thinking all that Noor enters the assembly of the new batch of recruits.
"And this is how -" Arshad was stopped by a loud knock. "Gustakhi ke liye maafi chahte hain magar kya ham andar aa jayen, Agent 5?" Said Noor's loud and confident voice. An excited applause goes around the whole assembly. Arshad turns around and smiles seeing Noor. "Everyone". He goes to the mic. "I'm pretty sure you all don't need an introduction for who this is. Please welcome, Noor Ayaz." He says with a proud voice. Again, a round applause resonates. Noor walks up to the stage with a serious face and goes to the mic.

"Thank you everyone. I'm honoured to meet all of my new partners." The assembly goes pin drop silent to hear her. "Aap sabhi ko acche se pata hoga ki aaj yahan aapko kyon bulaya Gaya hai. Kyonki aap sabhi hamare mulk ke Mohafiz hain. Police, doctors in sabh ke baare har koi jaanta hai. Par ham sabh voh veer hain. Jinhe na kisi ne kabhi dekha hoga nahin hamare baare me kuch suna hoga. Par itna badlav? Aap sabhi yahan par sirf seekhne aaye the. Ham sabh bhi. Main yahan par sirf 11 saal ki umr mein ek Secret Agent ban gayi thi. Aap sabhi se kayi choti. Aap sabhi ko ye mauka isliye Diya Gaya hai kyonki aap is mauke ke kabil hain. Sirf aap. Bohot se baccho ke dost bhi yahan par aaye the. Par apni padhai khatm kar ke chale gaye. Par aap isiliye yahan abhi bhi hain kyonki aap un sabhi bachhon se alag hain. Aap bhi abh hamari is Agency ka ek bada hissa ban gayen hain. Par dhyan rahe, hamare is badlav ke baare mein kisi ko kuch nahi pata hai. Yeh badlav sirf hamara hai aur kisi ka nahi." Noor smiles proudly. "Toh kya aap sabhi hamara, aapke captain, Agent 5 ka, Director ka aur is puri agency ka yeh Raaz aapne paas rakhne ke kaabil hain?" Noor asked loudly as her eyes glistened. "YES!" Was the very loud and clear cry of the audience who had been quiet the whole time. Noor smiled with great satisfaction and her eyes that lit up overwhelmed with strong emotions seeing the strong future of her Agency she has been working in for 9 years now. "Khuda kare aap sabhi khub kaamyaab hon." Was her last line before she stepped away from the mic. "Thanks a lot for your reference, Agent 9." Arshad smiles. "No problem at all, I quite liked this. I know you will train them well. I'm trusting you, remember. 'Mr. Captain'." She punches his arm playfully. He says, "Well, Wish me luck." The students start to go in their dorm rooms.

Then, a staff member enters and says, "Miss Ayaz and Mister Ali please report to the meeting room ASAP."
"Hm, We'll be right there, come Arshad." They get out of the Assembly Hall..
                 ____________________