This is different than last part.

Yo, today i was the main character. Introduce myself. my name is Dzakuya.

Dzakuya, a half vampire who wandering across world. She is has short black hair, red eyes, a snowy skin, and petite face. Her height was 150cm, with black and purple dress. She also wear a  black boots. Her favorite food is meat, and her favorite drink is caramel.

Dzakuya is a girl with typical take easy on everything, and she usually calm even in the weirdness situation.

"just start... Narrator of From A Far Away." said Dzakuya.

ok ok...

Once upon a time, Dzakuya was walking on street in middle of crowd. The day already evening, but peoples still work on their activity.

"that's the unique of Luminopolis." said Dzakuya.

Indeed, Luminopolis is a bustling, and progressive city. Many people from all over the world come to enjoy the city. Starting from humans, cats, slimes, and even dwarves are there.

"begitu pula aku~ aku pun juga disini~" said Aky.

"i wonder... how many of you in this novel..." ask Dzakuya.

"ehe~ i was on everywhere~" said Aky.

"hm... that's kinda interesting..." said Dzakuya.

Dzakuya and Aky begin walk together.

"it's like night city..." Dzakuya thought.

"yeah, like night city from cyberpunk" mock Aky.

"offside." said Dzakuya.

"nope. but onside." said Aky.

The story end with they two walk together, and night was appear after the sun is diving, like the sun, this story begin to diving through the unacceptable.