21.

Requested By: Emoxforgyuu 🍂

Billionaire biker Minho and Book boy Seungmin. Seungmin wishes for a book Boyfriend and Minho falls for him.

 Seungmin wishes for a book Boyfriend and Minho falls for him

Seungmin had always been a book lover.

The smell of freshly printed pages, the feeling of getting lost in another world, and the joy of finding himself in stories far away from his mundane life filled him with a sense of peace and purpose.

He worked in a quaint little bookstore nestled in a quiet corner of the city, spending most of his days surrounded by towering shelves filled with literary treasures.

Seungmin's love for books wasn't just a hobby; it was his escape.

While others sought thrill and adventure in the real world, Seungmin found it between the pages of a novel.

He often dreamed of having a boyfriend who was as romantic and charming as the characters he read about.

Someone who would understand his quirks, love his gentle heart, and share his passion for books.

One evening, as Seungmin was closing up the bookstore, he couldn't help but sigh. Another day had gone by without any excitement.

He longed for an adventure, something to break the monotony of his life. Little did he know, his wish was about to come true in the most unexpected way.

Minho, on the other hand, was the complete opposite of Seungmin.

He was a billionaire biker, known for his reckless and daring lifestyle. Minho had it all; money, power, and a reputation that preceded him wherever he went.

Yet, despite all his riches and adventures, he felt a void in his life that he couldn't fill.

One night, after a thrilling ride through the city on his prized motorcycle, Minho found himself drawn to the quiet streets near Seungmin's bookstore.

The soft glow of the streetlights and the peaceful atmosphere were a stark contrast to his usual haunts.

As he cruised by, something caught his eye - a small, charming bookstore with its lights still on. Curiosity piqued, Minho parked his bike and walked over.

Peering through the window, he saw Seungmin, lost in a book, completely oblivious to the world around him.

There was something about Seungmin's serene expression and the cozy ambiance of the bookstore that captivated Minho.

With a smirk, Minho pushed the door open, the bell above tinkling softly. Seungmin looked up, startled by the unexpected visitor.

His eyes widened as he took in the sight of Minho - even though he wasn't the tall, he had an exuding an aura of confidence and danger.