Important info

( As of right now) Main Character breakdowns for szn 1:

Ashleigh Wynters : 17, (turned)emotional+depressed, cheerleader (captain), grew up in a middle class immigrant home, does not trust others, used to be happiest person on earth, trauma changed her. Black cat energy + (turned)black sheep of the family

Jaydon Mangano: 19, mean, aggressive towards most, detached, certified stoner, rough around the edges, needs a hug, trauma changed him.

Bella miyaki: 17, mom owns stocks, rich, only child, sensitive, selfish

Paxton couer( girl): 17, only child, spoiled, annoying, very selfish.

Asol dennea (aee- sol) (girl); 17, loves her boyfriend, selfish at times, cheerleader(turned her back,) regretful, running for captain next year.

Angel kiosk(J2): 17, absolute asshole, looks sweet on the outside but mean on the inside, hooked up on ex, manipulator to the tenth power, might just need some love, mommy and daddy issues ( as do most of the chars have.)

Samuel: 19, absolute asshole, crazy about Ashleigh, hooked up on her, manipulator to the tenth power, might just need some love, mommy and daddy issues ( as do most of the chars have,)wants to make amends too late, grapist.

Side Characters:

Lena: fully white girl bsf, 17, obsessed with others business, might turn out to be not too much fun, certified stoner.

Jenna: 17, loves anime, fan of music, lots of drama, beautiful but known for not having good relationships.

Riley: 17, quiet and reserved mixed afro latina like ashleigh, don't know much but she is supportive of her friends.

Akela: twin of layla, joined the squad with her sister on recommendation via ashleigh.

Layla: twin of akela, joined the squad with her sister on recommendation via ashleigh.