Chapter 1, Ep3: Backseat mambo pt.1 (NOT r-rated)

~ Ashleigh~

After about a month of dating, Jay and I had become very comfortable with each other but my mother hadn't. She didn't like that I was dating a quote "gringo" and would often alert her friends of her disapproval. The only way he and I could hang out was when I would lie to my mother or when she was out of town and he would park outside my house for us to sit in his car from there.

I wanted his affection and to show him that I saw him. I didn't want this relationship to be torn apart by the likes of stupid rules, so I lied to my mother again for him.

"Yes mom, I'm going to the park with Asol. That's it." I said, nervously attempting each question. Once granted permission, I was off to the "park."

At the park, I leapt out of Asol's car, excited to properly have alone time with my boyfriend. After retrieving me, we went around the basketball court. By this time, it had been around 5:30 when only one worker was around on the other side of the court.

Hoping to ease the nerves, I ask to light up and we take a quick break. Jay's cousin had been coincidentally walking by, and having felt tired after our session, I had already taken the liberty to fall half asleep in the back of his car. As he speaks with his cousin..
" that your girl dude? She's real pretty '' I hear.

No answer from jay.

I was not yet able to see but I could hear the slight recline of the seat as he reached over to stroke my leg every so softly in almost adoration.

"Im tryna keep her, you know? I want her to be my girl" he says just loud enough for close recognition.

....

After a few minutes passed by and his cousin had already disappeared on his next adventure, I began to build up the courage to ask him to cuddle in the back.

Before I was even able to mutter the sentence, he swiftly leapt over to the back and asks me to sit in his lap.

Astonished at the sudden request, I stared deeply.

" I guess so.. But it might be heavy." I said nervously.

"It?" he asks, intrigued with a smirk lay bare on his face.

" I said that wrong" I stumble back from his lap and try to get off when a quick arm grabs me and holds me steady.

" you're good short stuff, don't worry."

By this point, I could feel the fog on the windows getting heavier, though anything had yet to even have happened. He stares into my eyes intently as I do to him, and with a rough and hasty kiss, he pulls me in for another heavy make out session.

...

                 — FIN —-

Hey guys, there is a spicy part coming up. Here is a question, would you guys prefer me to make a whole episode on that or would you guys just like for it to be incorporated into the next one? Don't forget to vote.

                                                                                  Ash,

                                                                                            Foxy.