Chapter 7~ 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂

"Ughh I thought you were here to help me?? Not to sit and watch me!"
"Like I get that I'm sooo gorgeous that you can't take your eyes off of me but a little help here would be much appreciated Christian" I said in an annoyed tone

Like hell no other guys would ever make me feel so pretty, this beautiful.. Christian is hella lucky he's even here.

"You'd look much better with that dress off actually" he said, lingering his eyes on my body.

"Mhm I'd love to play games with you right now, but we have dinner at 6 and I'm sure we don't want to be late for MY birthday." Rolling my eyes at him

"And for your informa- Hey! Christian what are are you doing!" I said as he stood up from the chair and pushed us inside the changing closet locking the door. I knew exactly what he was planning. Besides, playing dumb is fun.

"You said you love to play games with me?"
"Then let's play a little game with right now" he smirked, turning my face against the mirror, unzipping my dress.

His fingers traced against my bare back, sending shivers down my spine as I let out a soft moan of his name, "Christian"

"You speak any louder, they're gonna come inside and interrupt us." "You don't want that don't you?"

"We can't do this in here, can you wait?
"Also let me remind you that you have a girlfriend"

He let out a laugh, "we're on a break." He Said tracing his fingers down my back.

"The night for your party, I saw her making out with some random dude, which by the way I wasnt upset about but when we arrived at her house, she started a whole other argument. So I told her to take some time off"

"Huh I guess you can't really find anyone better than me" I said sending him a smirk.

"Anyway, we'll finish this later. I'll help you find a dress but tonight I'm taking it off of you."
"And how's that gonna happen?" I said tossing my brows
"Your friend Emily is coming right?"
"Yea she is, why?"
"I heard she's with the bartender, which happens to be my friend"

I caught on.

"OH! so she'll lie and say that she's coming with us to your vacation house but she'll actually be with her 'toy'
"His name is Tony" he said as he cuts me off.
"Whatever." I said
"And we'll have the house for ourselves. Do you like that?"
"I'll give you my answer if you get your ass out of the changing room before anyone finds you in here and kick out asses out"
"Nuh uh I'm staying in here to watch you try on these dresses, incase you need help"

I took a step closer to him, our lips was so close touching to each others.

"Oh really?"
"Well maybe I do need help with something" I whispered in his ears seductively.
"I think you do" He said biting his lips
"But I haven't seen those clothes on you before? And whose initials are those?" He said picking up the shirt

THE FUCKING SHIRT GRAYSON LENT ME AND CHRISTIAN DOESN'T KNOW

"AG?"
"It's a brand, I can't remember where it's from"
"Looks like someone's initials to me"
"Okay Mr.Noah, Emi bought it for me so I really don't know nor do I care about some fucking initial" I unlocked the door and pushed him out.

"Thanks for the help though" I said with a tight smile closing the door in his face.

"Now it's time to get serious"

"I literally thought you would've help me

"I literally thought you would've help me. But luckily, I have a sense of fashion and I got something that's appropriate for tonight"

"I did though?? And it's also appropriate for me to take it off."

We both argued in the car. I chose the Midnight Dress from Annie's x Clio Peppiatt which I absolutely loved.

"When are we here? It's already 2 p.m." I said

Christian was willing to drive me to my hair and makeup appointment. He's such a sweetheart. It's a shame his girlfriend doesn't know about it. I don't like him when it comes to romance. Neither of us. And it is agreed. His wife will be a happy woman one day. Hopefully..

"Okay we're here. I'll pick you up?"
"No I'll call one of my drivers to come get me. I don't want you to see me until we get to dinner. So tell everyone Emi and I will meet you at the venue."

"Yes ma'am" he pulled me close and gave me a kiss.
Well that was unexpected. Of course I kissed him back. I won't waste time.

"Okay bye." I jumped out of his car and headed to my appointment.

" I jumped out of his car and headed to my appointment

"Okay on the count of 3 you open your eyes 1..2..3. OPEN!"
The hairdresser turned my chair around and looked at me in the mirror. Holy shit.

I looked hot. I looked so fucking stunning.

"I LOVE IT SO MUCH."
My eyeshadow was a combination of a dark midnight blue that matched my dress with a black ombré gold glitter not too much but the right amount to balance it out and a sharp wing to tie things together.

My hair wasn't straight tonight. Actually it's not even naturally straight. I just iron it flat because I look better with straightened hair. But something about this woman's hands: she put a few curls in my hair but she also did a few waves to make it full. It complemented my dark brown hair. And to tie things together she added little silver and gold butterfly clips. This would be the perfect pair since I have a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder.

It was now 5 p.m. IT'S FUCKING FIVE??!I STILL HAVE TO CHANGE OH MY GOD. I have to call my driver now.

"Thank you so much you did such a great job."
"I will definitely send you pictures when I go out!"

"Please do it this might be one of my best makeup looks" she said smiling at me.

It was time to go. Thank God my driver came for me very quickly. I said goodbye and jumped into the car. And before you say it I paid her beforehand so keep your mouth shut. I may be rich but I'm not stuck up.