Chapter 8~ 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵

At the house

At the house

I entered the house expecting everyone to leave by now and thank fucking god Emi showed up without me telling her.

"Holy shit, are you meeting someone tonight?" Emi said as she walked in from the kitchen as I walked through the hall walking towards her, going to my room upstairs.

"Maybe I am"
"Now is not the time, I need to go and change."
"I cannot be late AGAIN on my birthday"
"Lover boy is gonna be there right?" She was talking about Christian.. Emi is the only person who knows about my mom and his dad and also who knows about Christian and I relationships.

"Yea he is sigh."
"Are you guys still.. yk"
"Not romantically but when we need each other sexually?? I guess??"
" i don't even know how to explain it, he got a girlfriend now so I guess that's out of the ques-"

Before I could continue she cut me off.

"Girlfriend my ass. He literally texted me and told me what your guys are planning, so I agreed to it. But you guys really need to figure your shit out...And make sure you do whatever your doing on the low and not get caught"

"Things wouldn't end too well" Emi added as she helped me zipped the back of my dress.

"There" she said adjusting it

Seriously, this dress was perfect for me. It literally LATCHED I into my body. Because it was a strap top, it showed my butterfly tattoo that was on my shoulder which made me look 10x attractive.

"How do I look? Too much?"
"NAHHH it's my fucking birthday. There's not such as 'too much'

Emi laughed out loud, "come out let's put your heels on and get the hell out of here.

My heels were the Crystal Butterflies Metallic sandals in black by Versace x Dua Lipa. I added the necklace my mom bought for me and of course I had to pair it with the Cartier stacks that Christian and Christoper bought for me. Emi bought me these beautiful pair of earrings from Chanel which were the coco crush hoop earrings. Lastly, I added a classic, the Chanel maxi classic handbag in the color black.

I was ready. Why was I nervous?

"I can tell that you're nervous but don't be."
"It's just this is our first ever dinner."
"And after, the news and thousands of reporters will be blown away by my mom and his dad"
"Who gives a fuck? They'll handle it and plus, you can't see inside the restaurant unless you go inside." "And for that to happen, you need to make a reservation, now let's goooo it's 5:30 and the driver is waiting for us"

FUCK
"Shit let's go" I grabbed my perfume and the body glitter. I'll spray it when we're here.

 I'll spray it when we're here