chapter 19

"Roman, get in of me." Tej orders to Roman, who glides in front of Tej's car.

"Ok, y'all want to play it rough?" Asked Tej "Now it's my turn." he pushed a button and the gun on top of his car turned around and began firing, causing to of the trucks to collied and crash.

everyone cheered and laughed, as a chainsaw like sound could be heard coming towards them, Milly looked to her side and saw a bunch of snowmobiles and more trucks coming at them

"Guys, we got snowmobiles on the right." she tells everyone

"They're gonna flank us." Letty exclaimed, suddenly out of no where Hobbs came in ramming into the side of one taking it out with his snowplow

"No they ain't!" Hobbs yelled

"Oh shit!" Roman muttered realising one of the trucks had a middle on it, which was pointing straight at him. Roman changed gears and sped up trying to get away as it launched exploding right in front of him. Roman lost control as the ice in front of him began to crack

"Tej!" He yells into the radio.

"Roman hold tight." Tej yells back "we're on our way." Tej and Milly sped up catching up to Roman

"I don't want to go swimming. No!" Roman yelled trying to get control of the car, as he gets closer to the water. Tej shot a grappling hook getting it in the side of Romans door just missing his leg.

"Really Tej?" Roman questions, just as his car catches the ice and begin sinking into the water until it couldn't be seen anymore.

"Roman!" Milly yells as the water starts to fill the car.

"Roman, grab your door!" Tej ordered.

"Tej! Milly!" Roman yells

"Grab the door, Roman!" Milly yells

"It's so cold! Oh shit!" Roman yells

Tej quickly turns left to try and pull his friend out of the water. The whole team looks to try to find him until the line jolts and out of the water comes a screaming Roman. Roman was out but the sound of gunshots came up behind them again.

"What is going on Roman whines as he's pulled by Tej's tank on his Lambos door. The trucks and snowmobiles get closer and started to fire at Roman.

"Rome an, I'm coming up behind you,hang on," Milly said as she sped up.

She came up behind Roman and took out one of the snowmobiles.

"Get me off of this thing!" Roman continued to scream, "Milly! Tej! Somebody help me!"

The same truck came up and fired another missile at the three.

The missile missed them, but it cut the line that connected the tank to Roman's door of which he was still holding onto. Slowly sliding to a stop, Roman picked up the door and used as a shield as the guys on the snowmobiles were still shooting at him. As they got closer, Roman got ready to hit them.

"Alright, I've enough of this shit!" He said wacking one of the guys off the snowmobiles with the door. Quickly grabbing the unconscious man's gun, he shot the four other guys on the three remaining snowmobiles. "Number 11 my ass!"

Hearing another engine, He turned around to see Hobbs coming up beside him.

"Yo shrinkage, we got a sub to catch. Get in!" He said.

Roman jumped in and the two drove off to rejoin the team.

***

"We got another problem." Little nobody says, "That truck's got enough missiles to take us all out."