chapter 21

"You have been dead. It's time to get you living." Tej tells Han, as they crew stand out the back of

"Told you guys, I don't need that." Han says

"Come on Guys, leave him alone." Milly tries, nursing a baby boy, his tiny hand wrapped around Milly's finger.

"There, profile done." Tej says ignoring Milly, and handing Han the phone, he had set Han up on a dating site. "You're welcome."

"Now, you give it about three, four days..." Roman tells him "It never happens instantly." suddenly the phone began buzzing

"Wait, what?" Tej asked confused

"Wow." Roman comments, "Let me see your profile picture again."

"He must have put a filter on there." Milly states as Dom and little Brian drive in.

"What are you guys looking at?" asked little Brian coming over

"Oh, wait. No, no, no, no." Milly tries to stops him.

-"They're just video games." Tej says "Just videos, man."

"Can I sit next to you and Boston aunt Milly?" Little Brian asks as Milly leads him to the table.

"Sure." Milly smiles

"You drifting yet?" Letty asks coming out the house with a bowl of food for lunch.

"I am." Brian exclaimed, "You should've seen us. It was so cool, Mum."

"Hey!" Abuelita waved, walking in with Mia, "Oye, familia! I am starving!"

"Come on." Little Brian laughed

"Abuelita!" Elsie yelled, the 4 year old running over to her, giving her a hug.

"I also want a hug from every single person in..." Abuelita paused as everyone came over, Dom giving her a hug "Oh. You see the line?"

"We're all waiting in line for this love, Abuelita."  Milly smiles going in for a hug as well, before turning to Mia.

"No Brian?" she asks, she had spoken to him the day before and said he and the kids were coming as well. Mia shook her head.

"No, Jack's unwell, Brian stayed home with him." Mia tells her, "How's Boston going?" she adds taking her nephew from Milly,

"He's growing bigger everyday." Milly smiled "I wish time would slow down?"

"I know how you feel." Letty smiles coming over to them as well

"I'm not growing that fast." Brian smiles "I'm only 8."

Letty smiled, "How are you doing, without Jake?" she adds, Jake had been deployed over to Mexico for work for two weeks, which wasn't very long but Milly was left with there 9 month old son and 4 year old daughter

"I'm alright, he gets back on Friday, i recon Elsie and Boston will be excited to see him, i know i will." she chuckled

***

"Oh, yeah." Han smiles as everyone sits down

"Wait till you taste this." Tej jokes, "It's really good. I put myself out for this one.

"Okay, everybody pipe down, please." Mia says "Abuelita would like to say something."

"Piping and downing, please." Abuelita chuckles standing up, "As I look out at this wonderful family, I am filled with so much pride. The kind of pride that my son... your father... would have enjoyed if he were here. I know that this road has been very hard and also not fair. And yet here you are, despite all of the odds, building this magnificent... leg..." she pauses looking at Roman who had a spoon halfway to his mouth, Tej slaps Roman, and he quickly spits the food out, everyone rolling there eyes.