Blowing up some steam💣

(Author's note: I would like to apologize for the long delay for this chapter. I was caught up in some hobbies while thinking of what to do in the stories. You may have already noticed that I have some extra chapters planned, which means it will take longer until I get to the Helluva Boss series. But it was necessary. I hope you'll understand and enjoy this chapter.)

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a different language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

(3rd person)

(666  news)

Katie: In regards to the events that occurred a few days ago, we are still unable to receive any words from the Vees in regards to the issue Every attempt to get an interview with each of the members was rejected, especially by the fashion and social media Overlord Velvette, who wasn't even at the scene, as she quotes, "Fuck off, you pestering maggots!"

Tom: Pretty sure we lost a couple of interviewers when they tried to interview Valentino as well.

Katie: Nobody asked, bitch. Anyways, with all the speculation and rumors going around the pride ring, and no word from the Vees, it is unsure if this means the end of the Vees. And on related news word of this incubus individual is spreading fast and some are even claiming that he could become the newest overlord of hell...

*Smash!*

The news was cut off due to a remote being thrown at the TV, smashing it through the screen.

Velvette: For fuck sake, Valentino! Will you calm down?

Velvette shouted at the furious Porn Overlord, who threw the remote with his good hand. One of his burned hands was wrapped in bandages, and the wrist he crushed was in a cast. He had various stitches and bandages all over his body. The doctors advised him not to move too much, but that didn't stop Valentino from having a tantrum. Things have been complicated for the Vees ever since you beat down Valentino. Rumors are swirling in the pride ring that they're not as top-of-the-line as they claim to be. They can't even leave their tower without being bombarded by interviewers, causing a lot of stress.

Valentino: Calm down?! How the fuck do you expect me to calm down?! Because of that prick, we're in this mess! I even got a call from Asmodeus that he'll be canceling this month's shipment of sex toys!

Velvette: Well what did you expect when you tried to force an incubus into your little porn film.

Valentino: Are you saying this is all my fault?!

Velvette: You should have known better than to mess with demons from the lust ring, you big oaf! In case you've forgotten, he refused to let us ship our love potions down there, all because he doesn't believe in "artificial bullshit." You were lucky to have any kind of with him. But now your big fuck up is dragging all of us down with you!

The two Vees glared at each other until Vox, who had his screen face fixed, intervened.

Vox: That's enough you two! Arguing is not going to fix any of this. Right now we need to figure out how to save our image towards the public.

Valentino: Then why don't we take care of that bitch who caused all of this? He's living at that hotel that Lucifer's dumbass daughter run, right? So why don't we go there and kill him and every single one that's getting in our way? And while we're there, I can drag that  fucking c*&%, Angel Dust, back over here, where he belongs, and put him in his place.

Velvette: Have that incubus knocked some brain cells out of place? You couldn't stand a chance against him before. Plus, if we lay a hand on Lucifer's daughter, we'll be in deeper shit if he ever finds out!