Mommy's here (quick update: 8/19/24)

(Author's notes: Finally done with this chapter. I tried to make it as long as I could, but couldn't do much since this is basically a sort of introduction chapter. Hope you'll all like it.)

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a different language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

Somewhere in Pentagram City, a gorgeous woman was roaming down the streets. She had some pep in her step that purposely made her breasts bounce in her tight tank top. As she strolled through the streets, she easily gained attention from any people she passed by, mainly men. Any men that she walked by, immediately had their eyes glued on her, which would end up in some of them bumping into something because they weren't watching where they were going. Even when they had a girl next to them, they couldn't resist staring at the woman, which resulted in them getting a slap from their girl (if they were not distracted by her as well.) She was aware of the attention she was getting and smiled with confidence. But then the woman stopped in her tracks when a muscular demon approached her with a confident and lustful grin on his face. He then spoke in a husky voice.

Demon: Hey there, sweet cheeks. How about we go somewhere more private so that we can get to know each other better?

The woman, however, wasn't creeped out or disgusted by his advances, instead, she smirked.

???: Sure thing, big boy. Let's see what you're made of.

The demon grinned wider as she led him down an alleyway. He even slapped her ass, eager for what was about to happen. But what he didn't see was that the woman's smirk turned to something more sinister.

(Meanwhile at the Hotel)

You were pacing back and forth around the foyer in a panic after receiving news that your mother was coming.

Y/N: Oh fuck! Oh geez! Oh, man!

Everyone watched you in concern, except Alastor and Nifty who seemed amused. Vaggie then decided to step in and stop you by grabbing you by the arms.

Vaggie: Y/N, Calm down. You're kinda freaking everyone out.

Y/N then sighed as you tried to compose yourself.

Y/N: Sorry, I just didn't expect my mother to be coming on short notice.

Charlie: Is your mother a bad person?

Y/N: What, No! She may be a succubus but she is also a wonderful mother and I'm happy to be her son. But it's just that, well, my mother can be a bit too affectionate to me and she tends to say things that could lead to some embarrassing moments, yet she acts like it's a normal thing.

Angel: Wow, sounds like your mother is quite the bimbo.

Y/N: *glares at Angel* Hey! Do not call my mom a bimbo! She hates it when people think she's simple and only thinks of sex. She is not you're average Succubus either.

Charlie: What do you mean?

Y/N: Well, my mom built quite the reputation back in her younger days, and is not afraid to show that she can still live up to them when she wants to. Honestly, I feel bad for any man that thinks they can handle her.

Everyone looked at each other wondering what kind of person your mother could be.

Charlie: So... when will your mother be arriving?

Y/N: She didn't say, but it probably won't be too long before she gets here.

Charlie: Then we better get to work. *to everyone* Alright everyone, we have a special guest coming, so we need to make a good impression.