3rd part

Roshni coming out of the kitchen and sees Aman... Whose are looking at her with anger, Roshni sees his anger and sensed that something has gone wrong... Roshni slowly takes steps towards him..

Roshni - aman kuch hua hai kya?

Aman holds her arm tightly in anger.

Aman - (anger) dev aaj tumse mila thaa..

Roshni remembered that Dev was met her and she forgot to tell this to Aman.
And now Aman will anger on her.

Roshni - (with fear) aman wo.. actually ha.. shopping se.. aarhi thi tab

Aman - (anger) aur tumhe ye baat muhje batani zaruri nhi lagi..

Roshni - (fear) aisa nhi hai.. mein batane wali thi..

Aman - (shouting at her) kab? Batane wali thi?

Roshni gets scared of his anger...

Aman - (with anger) You know that i hate him... Then why did you hide this?

Roshni - (with fear) I didn't hide it, main.. bas.. bhool.. gayi..thi.. so.. sorry..

Aman - (with anger) How can you forget to inform me about such an important thing... tum waha akeli thi.. aaru tumhare sath thi.. wo kuch bhi kar sakta thaa.. tumhe kidnap kar ke aapne sath bhi lejaa sakta thaa.. tumhari wajah se aaj aaru ko kuch hojaata toh..

Roshni struggling in his grippe.. Her eyes filled with tears...

Roshni - aman you hurting me.. please me.. 🥺

Aman - (with anger) Answer me... How could you be so careless... Why didn't you inform me about this...

Roshni - maine bola na, main bhool gayi thi..😭

Aman - You know how many enemies there are around me... anything can happen at any time... even I, don't know anything about who is the real enemy, then why did you become careless.

Aman held her arm more tightly due to which Roshni's felt pain, and she started crying.😭

Roshni - (crying) Aman, you're hurting me... muhje dard ho rha hai.. 😭

Aman - (His eyes were red with anger) aur tumhari wajah se main jo dard seh rha hoo uska kya.. dekho tumne muhje kya bana diya.. aur me kaha hoo aaj.. (Seeing her tears)
Tumhare rone se mere dard kam nhi hoge.. aaj meri doctor se baat hui.. aur unho ne kaha ki kuch keh nhi sakte kitna time lagega.. Do you even realize that pain, which was you give it?.
(with little shouting)

Hearing this, tears started flowing from Roshni's eyes like a river... She gets completely broken...

Roshni - (crying) Itane saal aapki khamoshi ne dard diya.. aur aaj .. aap bhi sabki tarah muhje hi blame kar rhe hai.. aap.. aapko bhi lagta ki meri galti hai..
Past main jo hua uska muhje ehsas hai.. lekin main uski responsible nhi hoo..

Aman - (shouting with anger) tum hoo.. responsible.. tumhari wajah se maine aapne..

Aman's lips stopped... but his eyes were full of tears and pain.

Aman - I hate you Roshni.. I hate you..

And he harshly pushes her, and she falls on the floor...

He walks into the room without looking at her.
She cries badly...

Roshni - (crying) aman aapko sabka dard dikhta hai.. sirf mera hi dard aapko kabhi nhi dikhta.. 😭😭

For them, fight is not a new thing as they are doing this all from past 5 years...

AT midnight..

Aman sleep broke and sees there is roshni is not on the bed... Aaru's beside space is empty...

Aman gets worried and quickly comes out of the room, he sees Roshni sleeping on the couch... And he takes a relief breath... He knows that whenever they fight, then Roshni not comes in the room. He went to her and looks at her face, he sees her dry tears, somewhere he also felt guilty for shouting at her and being rude, he took her in arms and went inside the room...
○○○○○○○○○○○

The day of Aaru's dance competition.

They are ready...but Roshni and Aaru are still checking themselves out while standing in front of the mirror... Aman sat on the couch and has been irritatedly watching them for half an hour and then, he looked at his watch..

Aaru - Mom, how am I looking?

Roshni - My jaan is looking the most beautiful..

Aman - I'm watching you both of from half an hour... How much more time will take to ready... If you both are ready, then can we leave?

Roshni and aaru - 🙄

Aaru comes to Aman and asks

Aaru - papa, how am I looking?

Aman - My princess is looking so prettiest..

Aaru - I'm looking like mamma, Na papa... Pretty.. pretty

Aman and Roshni look at each other, Aman gets a little hesitated, he had no words to say to Aaru, But aaru is looking at him and waiting for his reply.

Aaru - papa..

Aman - Yes... My princess, you look like your mamma, happy now.

Aaru happily nodded.. Aman lifted her up in his arms.. And kissed her cheek... Aaru also kissed her cheek..

Aman - Now let's go, we are getting late...

They leave the house... Aman is driving the car, Aaru is very excited for the dance competition and seeing her Aman - Roshni is also very happy, but they are unaware of that someone's eyes on them..

A car in which an old man is driving, his age is around 60-65 years... Who is following Aman's car...

He call someone's

Man - aman mehra aapni biwi aur beti ke sath ghar se nikal chuka hai.. yaad rhe aaj ye teeno ghar zinda nhi jaane ne chahiye, shaam tak muhje in teeno ki mout ki khabr chahiye

Saying to his man, he cut the call and turn car directions other way...

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT...

DON'T FORGET TO DROP COMMENTS,
AND PLEASE DO VOTE

Dil kehta hai - A STORY OF PAIN AND CURE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें