5th part

FLASHBACK START - :

Roshni's parents loved her very much, she was the beloved girl of her family.. But a few years ago, her parents were died in a car accident..

After the death of Roshni's parents, Rakesh and Suman have to take Roshni with them... They did not like Roshni, she was just a burden to them,

Roshni works as his secretary in Aman's office) that's why  Aman's family knows him very well.
And due to this, Aman's grandmother and mother come up with the idea of ​​getting Aman married to Roshni,

Rakesh and Suman wanted to get rid of Roshni somehow, and finally, they get rid of her because for Roshni, Aman's family has sent a marriage proposal, and they talk to Roshni's uncle and aunt about it...

Because Aman's family are wealthy they immediately agree but for their benefit... and somehow Suman by threatening convinces Roshni for marriage... and Aman had no problem with his mother's choice and he also, knew Roshni well so he easily agreed to the marriage... both of them get married..
                                ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It has been a month since Roshan's marriage. The family had sent both of them to London for honeymoon… Today, both of them are returning from London to lucknow by flights.

Flights landed…

Waistcoat styles black colors business suit wearing a handsome man, Aman Mehra is coming out of the airport, his shirt sleeves are rolled up, his face expression Stoic as usual, one hand holding coat and one hand on his beautiful wife's waist (roshni mehra) with protective nature, Roshni is wearing a flowers printed sari which on it white and light pink color and open hair with small smile on her face…

Security guards are walking with them for security.. Roshni was wearing a bracelet which falls there… And no one noticed to it, and that bracelet was given as a gift by Aman on the wedding night… Roshan goes away from there in the car…

But someone else noticed that bracelet falling and picked it up… it was Dev Bansal…

Dev - I heard that Aman Mehra is very possessive towards his things and people, So let's see, what he will do when he gets to know that his beloved wife's bracelets I have...😏

[Dev bansal - Business rival, after aman joined his father's business, Aman's became his competitor; hence dev hates Aman because his business started falling down due to Aman, he wanted to somehow defeat Aman's in personally and professionally]

Roshan are going in car..

Aman - (in a heavy voice) Roshni..

She looked at to him

Aman - I have to go to the office,

Roshni - Sir… Then I also…

(Yeah... Roshni called him Sir because first he was her boss and then, he became husband, and she still hasn't got into the habit of taking his names.)

Aman - You don't need to come. You rest, come from tomorrow…

Roshni nodded in yes..

They reach home… Aman's father has in the office, only Nupur and Vihaan are at home.. They are gets happy to see them coming.. Aman's mother and brother come forward..

Nupur - Aman - Roshni,  kaisa rha honeymoon, enjoy kiya na?

Roshni looked at Aman, but he didn't answer to Nupur …but there in between vihaan said..

Vihaan - haha 😂 bhai ne enjoy toh boht kiya hi hoga.. .. tabhi toh kuch bol nhi rhe.. sharma rhe hai.. 😁

Aman angrily glared at him..

Dil kehta hai - A STORY OF PAIN AND CURE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें