Chapter 11

Colby's Pov:-

Since we arrived in this place I started having a weird feeling in my gut, and the kinda feeling that makes the hairs at the back of one's neck stand up.

Sam and me had decided to sleep in the rooms near the attic and they were very tiny rooms with a bed that barely fits one. After scrolling on my phone for quite sometime I started to feel drowsy as I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up by Jake waking me up saying we need to do some investigation. As he told me what happened with Josey my stomach churned.

We all went to the living room as took out our equipped for detecting spirits. I could see how Josey was keeping a hard exterior and pushing the fear away, I admired her bravery.

As we set up the equipment it gave no responses till it answered that it wanted to talk to her. The conversation progressed into something more sinister as it started threatening and saying vile things to her I went and hugged Josey as Jake cursed at the evil entity.

Sam turned off the camera and the equipment as we all sat in the drawing room upstairs to contemplate. We all were shaken and the evidence cleared that something absolutely sinister was inhabiting this area.

The confusing thing was that thing was only triggered by her. It kept calling her a witch . Sam asked her :"Isn't it weird that it kept calling you a witch? Was it just to provoke you or something else?"

Sam said that as if he read my mind. Jake came up with his own theory saying that maybe because she was able to see him 'it' considered her a threat and that because to her ability as a psychic he considered a witch.

Well the theory certainly made sense as all of us nodded along with his theory. Josey asked Sam for a notebook as she continued to draw something. After all she showed us a drawing of the 'creature' in the hallway.

The creature was almost a 7 Feet tall black mass creature, with long arms stretching behind it , its face visible with two hollow dark eyes and a huge teeth on it's face. It was straight nightmare fuel, it was terrifying I couldn't imagine actually seeing it.

Sam hugged her as well comforting her for what she saw, certainly it was something out of the usual for how shaken up she seemed.
We all fell asleep in the drawing room on the sofas for some hours as we all woke up at around 11.30 or something.

Breakfast was ready by the guide as he seemed too overtop, we ate breakfast in harmony as we talked about random topics.
As we were done eating , I noticed a small bruise on the back of Josey left ear, I looked closer as it was a dark purple bruise.

She told us that in that ear she heard the creatures whisper so that may have left a mark.For how everything was going in the opposite direction of Josey's safety I wanted to end the investigation, but it was her decision after all.

Later on we packed all the equipment and material as we headed to the cemetery for the first day of investigation.

Let the hell begin....

Hello!!!
Ghosties 🤍
What do you think?

Please vote and comment 💕
It means a lot more than you think.

Please let me know you'd thoughts I love to read them...

Toodles ✨