Allie

Stepping into the shower, I feel the hot water warm my skin as I run my hands through my hair. My mind is lost in the memory of Tucker kissing me - and I let him. Remembering the feel of him outside in the rain, my fingers touch my lips of their own accord. Never has anyone kissed me with such desire. Such hunger. The moment he told me how much he wanted me, I felt something I'd never felt. This fluttering feeling within my stomach shot straight to my core.

When he kissed me, I was utterly lost. He made me feel alive for the first time in a long time. He always had this way of making me feel like the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. But his kiss made me feel like I was someone to be treasured. Grabbing the soap, I thought back to every time I spoke with Tucker on the phone. For two years, he always had a different female at his house — someone to occupy his time.

Yet, this evening, he told me how much he craved me. From the moment he met me. Thinking back on our relationship, I realize he always watched and cared for me. Has he felt this way all along? I finish up in the shower before grabbing my towel. I can't stop thinking about everything he confessed to me tonight. The one question that lingers on my mind is, why now? After all this time, why would he mention how he feels now?

As I run a towel through my hair, my phone rings. The feeling in my stomach returns when I see his face flash across my screen. "Hey, you," I answer.

"Are you okay?" he asks, causing me to drop the towel.

"And why wouldn't I be?"

I hear his smirk as I picture him running his fingers through his hair. "I just want to make sure you were okay after..."

"After what? You kissing me in the rain? Why wouldn't I be?" I ask as I pull out my underwear and a tee shirt that happens to be his from my dresser drawer.

"I just want to make sure you aren't going to push me away." This time, I laugh as I throw the shirt over my head.

"Honesty check, okay?" I ask as I dance around my room, putting on my underwear. We came up with the honesty check when we first became friends—actually, Tucker started it. It's where, regardless of how the other may react, we give them our honest truth.

"Go on."

"That shit was so sexy. Right out of a movie scene. Seriously, Tuck, I was so turned on," I admit with a giggle when the line goes dead. "Tuck... Tucker? Hello...?"

A knock on my front door startled me, and I dropped my phone on my dresser. Who could be at my door at midnight in the pouring rain?

Looking out the window, I see my best friend, standing in the rain, soaked, on my doorstep. When I opened my door, I gasped at the sight of him. "Tucker, what are you..."

My words are hushed as he steps into my house, his mouth crashing against mine while closing the door behind him. His lips are cold, but his tongue is warm against my lips, causing a soft moan to escape from me as I give him the access he desperately seeks. His hands grab the side of my face before trailing down my arms to my hips. Effortlessly, he picks me up. It's something that seriously turns me on. His body is freezing, but I can't tell if it is that or the fact that his hands are now holding me by my ass that causes my nipples to perk against his chest.

As he walks us farther into my living room, my fingers lose themselves in his dark hair. I'm thankful that he is holding me at this moment because how he kisses me leaves me weak. He is skilled with his mouth as his lips trail down my neck to my shoulder. Biting my lip, I try to stop the moan that leaves my lips but fail, causing Tucker's fingers to bite into my skin.

"Jesus, Allie." He looks at me with wild eyes. "Hearing you make that sound makes me want to throw you against that wall and fuck you until you can't walk."