3. Mama?

CG! Lilith
This was not a request and instead something I've been dying to write

When Alastor opened the door to the hotel after hearing the doorbell echo around the hotel the last thing he expected was to see Lilith, his caregiver and the woman he made a deal with. It was a struggle to stop himself from regressing right there and then as his throat closed up a little and he longed to be held by his mama, but he knew he couldn't allow that. Not now, not ever so instead he asks her a question.

"Lilith?" His radio voice laced with fake confidence "What are you doing here?"
He smiles at him "Can't a woman visit her family?"

Alastor says nothing and instead just calls for Charlie and Lucifer, his voice ringing out over the loud silence.

Charlie enters the room as she responds to him
"Al, what is-?" She's cut off by the sight of her mother "mom?" She asks as a smile spreads across her face.
"Hello, dear" Lilith replied as she opens her arms and Charlie runs into them "where's your father?"
"He's out right now but I'll call him quickly..."

Alastor doesn't stick around for Charlie to finish the sentence. He doesn't want to see this sickeningly sweet family reunion. Instead, he just disappears into the shadows and reappears in his room.

His mind began to run through different possibilities of Lilith being here. Did she want something from him? Did she want to push him into littlespace? Was she displeased? Or perhaps she really did just want to see her family again, but it is rather random that she just shows up after 7 years without any warning. His suspicions grew but he decided to just wait it out until he could be sure.

Being around Lilith proved to be difficult over the next few days or so. It was obvious what she was trying to do. She was trying to push him into littlespace.

"Should I help you with that?" She'd ask whoever Alastor was cutting up his food.
"Don't you think you should have a safer cup?" Was a comment she'd make when he got a drink.

It was getting increasingly annoying, he stayed out of her way and made sure to remain in his room for the most part as fighting off his regression began to get difficult.

Honestly, he didn't know how Charlie lived with her for so long with how smothering she could be, she was almost as bad as Lucifer.

On the fourth day of Lilith's visit he stepped out of his room in his usual attire and made his way to the lobby where he saw all the residents of the hotel. Husk and Angel Dust sat together as was commonplace now, Niffty cleaning but the most noticeable of all was the Morningstar family and Vaggie who were sat close with Vaggie looking anxious as she remained firmly by Charlie's side.

He noticed Lilith looking up as he entered the room and a wave of exasperation washed over him, it was difficult to push away the feeling of being young again whenever she made her little comments, but he was able to just leave the room or tell her to leave him be. That was not something he could do in front of the rest of them or they would know there was something amiss with him.

"Alastor" she speaks with her usual soft and smooth tone
"Lilith" he greets curtly, his usual smile present on his face.
"That outfit looks uncomfortable, wouldn't you rather be in clothes that are more appropriate, for you?"
"Not anymore uncomfortable than your dear husband's, I assure you!" He gestures to Lucifer who rolls his eyes at him with a face like he just ate a lemon.

She gave him a smile that suggests she was planning something. She knew exactly how to get under Alastor's skin. She knew how to push him into littlespace, up to this point she was just testing the waters. To see how resistant he would be exactly and Alastor knew it, he could read her like a book.