Chapter Five

I wake up and get dressed for school. I end up wearing a white blouse, a white skirt, and black knee high socks.
As im walking out the door, my mother frowns at me. "What are you wearing?"
"Uh... nothing. Clothes."
"Are you trying to impress someone? Is it a boy?!" my moms eyes widen.
"No! What makes you say that??"
"Hmmm... you never wear that kind of clothing..." my mom says, her words are more calm now. "Well, you look good. Have a good day." She says, smiling.
I walk out and shut the door behind me. I know that she sees right through me. She knows I like a boy. She knows I'm trying to impress someone.
Pepe.
I sigh as put in my earbuds and zone out. When I arrive at school, I bump into someone as I turn the corner. His papers fly everywhere.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!!" I say as I bend down and start to pick up papers.
"Oh, oh it's okay." He says softly.
The boy is pale white with no hair. He has light wrinkles on his forehead as he raises his eyebrows. His eyes are dark, like Pepes, but not nearly as deep. This boys eyes are pure.
I stand up and hand him his fallen papers.
"Th-thanks so much.." he says as he starts to rush off.
He was so sweet and shy... and looked like he needed a friend. I'm pretty sure he was in my first class with me.
I get my stuff from my locker and walk to class. I can't help but looking through the crowds as I walk, trying to find Pepe... but to no avail.
I walk into first period and notice the boy I bumped into sitting in the back alone. I walk towards him and take a seat next to him. He looks at me, with his eye brows raised again.
"Oh... was someone sitting here?" I ask.
"No." He says, and looks to the front of the room nervously.
"I can move somewhere else if-"
"No." He interrupts me. I know he means well but he's kind of annoying. I'm just trying to be nice, it's not everyday I sit next to someone and act friendly at school.
When class starts, our teacher, Mr. Grey, takes attendance. After a couple names, he calls out, "Lola?"
"Here." I say. The boy with the white skin and bald head looks at me.
"Feels Guy?" The Mr. Grey calls out.
"Here," the boy says, still staring at me. So that's his name... Feels Guy.
During class I talk to Feels Guy. He loves Twenty One Pilots, and One Direction. He's a Larry shipper, just like me. He likes to paint and play the violin. He's a really sweet guy, much nicer than Pepe.
When the bell rings, I confront Feels Guy before I leave. "Want to sit with me at lunch, Feels Guy?" I ask and smile sweetly.
He blushes. "You can call me Feels if you want... and sure, I'll see you in the cafeteria." He turns and leaves.
This is exciting. My first friend.