Chapter Two

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. It's 6am and school starts at 8. I have to leave 30 minutes before school starts because it takes 20 minutes to walk there from my house. I get up, get ready, and leave by 7:20, not ready for what was coming next.
When I arrived at school, I was already lost. I was scared, and I wanted to go home. Good thing I got there early.
I started my way down to where my locker was. When I got there, I struggled a bit with my combination. After two tries, I cursed under my breath. That's when I heard laughing behind me.
I turned around swiftly, ready to give my best glare to who ever snickered at my struggle. But, instead, I just stared into his dark, shining eyes. It was Pepe. His hands were in his pockets of his leather jacket, and he had ripped dark skinny jeans. His face was smug. It was crazy how close he was standing to me... I could feel his breath. You could say it was a... rare experience.
I've only heard about this boy. He had a reputation. He was bad, but all the girls wanted him. He pressured a lot of girls into giving him rare memes. I can't imagine why anyone would think he was still attractive after he would do such a thing. N-not that he's... attractive or anything.
I manage to stutter, "g-go away..." but I know I'm blushing. "I don't want any trouble."
"Okay, tomato." He lets his head fall back, laughs, and walks away. He called me a tomato because I was so red in the face. He probably thinks I like him! I don't like anyone. I only focus on my studies...