Chapter Six

At lunch, I look around for Feels but I don't see him, so I get a tray and sit down at the end of a table. After a few minutes, he comes and sits down next to me, and two other boys sit across from us. They must be his friends.
One of the boys is snow white, just like Feels. He has a stupid grin on his face and big eyes. The other boy is pitch black with sharp teeth. His eyes are all white and he has a black and white stripped tail with a small flame at the end.
"This is Troll and Crappy Charmander," says Feels.
"You can just call me Charmander though," says the black boy.
"Nice to meet you," I say sweetly. I just wanted to eat alone with Feels, but they seem sweet enough. We talk and laugh the whole lunch and before we know it, it's time for forth period.
Feels guy walks me to his locker. As were walking, I see Pepe walking straight at us. Oh no.
"What are you doing?" He asks Feels guy with a harsh tone, getting in his face. I didn't know they knew each other!
"I don't want any trouble, Pepe," Feels manages to say softly. Pepe grabs him by the collar of his shirt and throws him down on the ground.
"Pepe! Stop!" I cry, trying to push him. He looks at me. I expect him to laugh or say something mean, but he just stares at me. He almost looks... hurt.
After a few awkward moments of silence, Pepe breaks his gaze at me and looks down at Feels. "Sorry." He said under his breath as he walked away.
Did that really just happen? Did Pepe just say sorry? I help Feels up.
"What was that?" He asks. I can tell he's still in disbelief about Pepe coming at him like that.
"I'm not sure.." I say, distant. The rest of the walk to my locker is silent until Feels says goodbye to me. I don't know what to think.