One Last Stand

A/N

Hello everyone! So ... I know it's been 3 months ...... but I hope you can forgive me. I had many important deadlines coming up, and those took priority. But now, I'm happy to be able to post another chapter! We're nearing the end, so I hope y'all can enjoy.

Song Recs:

The entire TXT minisode 3 album

Espresso - Sabrina Carpenter

Blush - Wooah

I'm Ready - Chung ha

----------------------------------

Yeonjun was now approaching the Biochemistry building, feeling the wind run through his hair as he increased his speed. He wanted to get to the building quickly, not wanting to waste another moment. He could see the building in the distance, noticing some students evacuating the premises. However, upon a closer look, he noticed the students walking calmly, as if it was only a routine fire drill. The area also looked empty, as if the students had been evacuating for some time now.

He couldn't help but slow down, a puzzled look on his face. He expected to see more chaos, knowing that the attacks the villains caused were usually quite complex. He started to wonder if Soundwave had made an error in finding the location, looking around briefly before landing his eyes back on the Biochemistry building in front of him.

He decided to keep his guard up, now finally at the front entrance as he looked around once more. He could see a student walking out of the building calmly, one hand on the strap of their backpack. Yeonjun approached them, raising his hand slightly to try and get their attention.

"Hey. Everything okay over here?" Yeonjun could see he got the student's attention, the student now turning their body to face him.

"Oh, Fox? You're here?" They looked back at the building for a second before responding further. "Someone pulled the fire alarm, so everyone's been evacuating the building. You know ... protocol."

Yeonjun noticed how calm the student was, probably not realizing the gravity of the situation on campus. He nodded, making sure the student gave him eye contact before speaking up. He tried to mask his voice slightly while keeping a serious tone.

"Villains are attacking campus. If you see any other students, please leave campus immediately. Don't go to your dorms first either. Just get out of here quickly."

He watched the student's eyes widen suddenly at the realization that villains were around. The student's eyes darted around slightly before nodding their head, now walking briskly away from campus. Yeonjun saw the student grab another student, say a few brief words, and watched both of them rush off away from campus.

Once he saw that they walked away safely, Yeonjun turned back towards the entrance of the Biochemistry building, taking a few calming breaths as he tried to formulate a plan. Any time his eyes caught motion, they would dart towards it, only seeing a few more straggling students leaving the building in no particular rush.

Maybe I should go to the music hall or the English building? Maybe even see how Tae is fairing at the library? It doesn't seem like anything is going on here.

Yeonjun took a deep breath as he debated his options, wanting to be sure he made the right choice. After a couple more seconds, he sighed, letting all the air leave his lungs as he slowly closed his eyes. He let the air breeze across his face before opening his eyes.