Chapter 8

Sophie POV:

"Was it a bad decision?" Sophie asked the owner of the beautiful green eyes she was staring up at after telling her what happened with Keefe. She and Amy were chilling on her bed, Sophie's head resting on Amy's lap as she played with Sophie's golden locks. "I honestly don't really know..." Amy admitted. "If you love him, you should go back to him. He's obviously trying to get you back." A tear slipped down Sophie's cheek as she rapidly shook her head. She couldn't go back. Even if he stopped hating her, he did once, and that's something not easy to make up for. Plus, something would probably go wrong again, something bigger than last, and it would be her fault.

Amy picked up the nearest phone (which happened to be Sophie's), and peeked at the time.
11:47pm
After, she beckoned Sophie to sit up so she could walk over to the desk and grab her laptop. "Let's watch a movie." Amy suggested, plopping back down on the bed and opening the laptop. They positioned themselves comfortably on Amy's bed and, after a lot of bickering, decided on Hunger Games. Judging by the little parts of the movie Sophie was paying attention to, it was good, but her mind wouldn't stop thinking about Keefe. Did he really stop hating her? And was it for good? Or would he just betray her all over again?

Her thoughts swirled around in her mind like a tornado, sucking up all her worry and eventually turning into a worry monster. But it wasn't only worry. It was fear, regret, anger, sadness, and way to many other ones to list out. Mostly, it was just her longing for Keefe.

Keefe POV:

Foster was gone, according to my sources (aka her friends). To San Diego. Probably to Amy. After asking around a bit, I found out that she is going to University of California San Diego. If she's going there, I will, too. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd get her back. I will, even if the whole world has to die in the process. She means too much to me to let this opportunity slip away from my grasp. I was so dumb when I was young.

So, I packed my bags and got a flight to San Diego. It wasn't that hard to get in, and it lifted my spirits when I got the acception letter. One step completed.

Hii! I've updated again! My updates will be short now on, but more frequent. I hope you like it.

XX-Mimi ♥️