Chapter 15

Sophie POV:

Mmm, custard bursts....

I was awoken from my delicious dream by a nurse, who said that the cafeteria was serving fruit cakes, if I wanted any. To cure my craving for some sugar, I made my way to get some fruit cakes.

I sat down in a chair with my cake and a sprite, taking bites of my meal occasionally while scrolling through my phone. "Ms. Sophie, please report to room 173 ASAP." A man called through the loudspeaker.

Oh no! Something was sure to have happened! I sprinted at top speed to the room, bursting through the door and faced the nurse. I braced myself for the bad news. The nurse turned around, smiling.

Oh, Mr. Sencen has woken up!" She exclaimed. Tears of joy streamed down my face as I ran to Keefe's bedside, where he was lightly snoring, probably dreaming of gulons. "Best to let him get some sleep." The nurse said. And that's what he did. He slept.

~<------------------------------------------->~          (ur here's ur line, @Sokeefelover22)

After 6 hours, Keefe woke up. His ice blue eyes fluttered open, droopy with sleep. Apparently I was the last person he thought he'd see. "Foster?" He smirked, lifting up a weak arm to muss his hair, not that he wasn't rocking the bedhead.

I gave a small smile. "Keefe," I murmured. "Where... Am I?" He looked around. "Oh," he grimaced a bit. "Keefe, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have lost my cool and inflicted, I'm so sorry!" He shook his head a little. "It's all good, Sophie. Does this mean... I'm forgiven?" He asked as I helped him sit up. 

I hadn't thought about that. Was he forgiven? I suppose not entirely, but I can give him a chance. "I suppose I can give you an opportunity to redeem yourself," I said cooly, and he grinned. "That's my feisty Foster!"

~<-------------------------------------->~           (another line!)

Keefe POV: 

I woke up to the best thing you can wake up to. Foster's beautiful eyes. The warm brown greeted me as I woke from my slumber, her mouth tilting up into a small smile. I smirked and mussed my hair. "Foster?"

"Keefe," she replied. I frowned, remembering my current predicament. "Where... Am I?" I looked around. "Oh,"

Foster took that as the perfect moment to burst into a bunch of what I assumed were apologies, but I wasn't listening. I was too busy staring at her beautiful face. "It's all good, Sophie. Does this mean... I'm forgiven?" I mentally crossed my fingers as she took a moment to think.

After a minute, I got my reply. "I suppose I can give you an opportunity to redeem yourself." I laugh bubbled up in my throat as I grinned like crazy. I was back in her good books! "That's my feisty Foster!"

~<------------------------------------->~ (lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Amy POV:

Sophie called. The Keefester was awake! Now plan Foster-Keefe is back on, and me, Ro, and Irena can start writing the Ballad of Blondie and HunkyHair! Speaking of Ro, I should tell her! I've been keeping her updated, since she's also my new bestie.

I found a bench in a park that was empty, and pulled my imparter out of my bag. "Show me Romhilda," I whispered, and her face popped up on the screen. "Yoo, hey girl!" She greeted, and I waved. I updated her, and promised to visit soon. We hung up.

Next was Irena. I put my imparter away and got my phone out, dialing her number. It went to voicemail. That repeated 5 more times before I gave up, hailed a taxi to her house, and let myself in.

The house was empty, but all the family's phones and stuff were still here, which led me to the conclusion that... They were kidnapped. I rushed to call Sophie and tell her the news.

Eeeeeeeeeeek! I told you, @Arudenandsokeefeotps to never call me not evil! You brought this upon everyone! While I decided not to give Keefe amnesia, that resulted in getting Irena and fam kidnapped! 

Thanks for reading guys😅

Now, when I finish this book, which book should I write next?

A story following an OC?

A royalty AU?

A human AU?

A PJO/HoO and KotLC crossover?

A PJO/HoO fanfic? 

Only vote on one, please!

XX-Mimi♥️