𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

𝘛𝘏𝘌 '𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚂' 𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘠

𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴: 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚆𝙸𝚂𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

>>𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚃𝚆𝙾: 𝙸'𝚅𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼<<

𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: 𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚄𝙿𝙾𝙽 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼

SINCE WHEN DOES A MAKEOVER AND A NEW JOB MEAN YOU AREN'T MY PEOPLE ANYMORE?

SINCE YOU GAVE ME EXECUTIVE POWER TO MAKE THAT VERY DECISION.

>> SYNOPSIS <<

Three months ago, Delphina saved the world. 

After a proclamation made by King Benjamin of Auradon brought Delphina to the shiny kingdom across the sea from her home island of the Isle of the Lost, Delphina was forced to undergo a challenge like never before and stop Maleficent and her daughter, Mal, from stealing Fairy Godmother's wand and taking over the world. 

One disabled dragon and a few unwanted magic powers later, the job was done.

Now, Delphina is juggling a million different problems; she's in love, but she can't show it because her not-boyfriend, Ben,(who's also the king) is missing half of his soul core and no one can find it, she's the Royal Advisor to a kingdom that watches her every move(which means her not-boyfriend is also her boss), half the royal council she has to work with hates her guts, she barely has a lid on her new fairy powers, and her entire family, as well as her friends and countless kids just like them, are still stuck on the Isle of the Lost, under the thumbs of their abusive, negligent parents.