"Blow Job"

Giyuu's POV:
As I finished making a drink for some random guy at the bar some dude dressed in a tight shirt and baggy pants walked up to me.

"Hey, would you like any beer or just a drink?" I asked the dude while handing someone a soda.

He just stared at me and after what felt like hours he finally said something. "I want a beer."

"Coming right up!" I say as I started to get his beer really. "So" I tired making small talk.

"What you doing here?" I asked still busy making his drink. "Just to drink" he said looking at his phone.

"Well we have really good drinks so-" I was about to finish my sentence but then were cut off by the guy.

"Can you give me a blow job?" He asked.

I blushed and looked a bit stunned. "That was straight forward. Like really" I said and then gave the guy his beer.

"Sorry. It's that you got me a bit horny. I mean you look really good" he said.

"Sure I guess" I said. "But after my shift" I countuied.  He smirked and the nodded.

{Timeskip}

Sanemi POV:
He got down on his knees and then started to suck my hard dick.

"Ah~" I moaned out. "Go faster~" I whispered in his ear.

He then blushed went faster and faster. Fuck he sucks dick really well.

I grabbed his hair and then pushed him down on my dick making him choke.

I moaned out loudly and then took my hands off his hair.

He then took my dick of his mouth and choked. "Was that to much?~" I asked him.

"Too much." He replied with. I chuckled "well don't think we're done so fast" I whispered in his ear.

He blushed. "Wait what-" I then pinned him down and started to kiss him.