16. Cruel

After Yoongi drop Jimin. He immiediately went to meet Namjin and Taekook and told him to stay at his home.

"So Taehyung did you both talking in washroom seriously. It was Jimin who heared you and what if someone else were there then" Yoongi scolding taekook when they both standing hanging their hear low and Namjin were siting on the couch beside Yoongi.

"Hyung we are sorry we will never do this mistake again but please don't let Jimin know anything. They all make Jimin target"
Yoongi sighed and looked away before placing cigarette between his lips.

"I know but I can't just let Jimin to live in darkness for forever. One dau he will know everything. Its better if he know but dont worry I wont tell him everything not about his mother atleast"
He was siting on couch when Jungkook came and sit beside him.

"Hyung I know what will you do have a reason but please for more time don't tell Jimin anything and if Jimin remembered everything. It will cause trouble for him as well as for us"

"But from hoe long we will all hide from him. One day he will know how his mother target him to take revenge from Yoongi which he was never at fault. I just can't believe that how she is so cruel. She never care about Jimin and not about me too"

Jin burst out when everything turned silent. They know that Jin is correct. Five years ago when Jimin mother ran away from there leaving Jimin and Jin too who is step brother of Jimin but their relationship was never like step

Leaving all gloomy behind Jimin, Jin and their father.
Jimin lost himself totally after his mother left him but when Yoongi came in his life everything turned into happiness.

He started to find himself in Yoongi but when Jimin mother know that Yoongi is none other than most dangerous gangster she join hands with Yoongi father to take this position.

Yoongi father(real) promised her that he will give her better life more than she could ever imagine but for that she have to separate Jimin and Yoongi and because of this all of them are facing consequences.

"I saw my brother after 5 years and still can't tell him that I'm his real brother" Jin cried when Namjoon hugged him from side.

"Everything gonna be all right Jin Hyung trust me" Jungkook said when everyone nodded.

"Its already 2:30 Jin Hyung now you both go and called your mother and told her that marriage is after three days then let's see what's her plan" Yoongi came closer and stand on window side after throwing his secret.

"Hyung what will we do after that after you leave that gangster work. All your man are under her control" Taehyung asked innocently when Yoongi smirked.

"Do you think so that she is controlling my men... tsk" everyone wide their eyes when Yoongi smirk grew wider.

After that everyone left for their room when Yoongi take out photo frame from and caressing it with his teary eyes.

"Finally this day is coming in our life again Jimin, I'm marrying you once again on the same destination" He placed their wedding picture again on the same place.

Meanwhile:

"Yes mom they both are going to married after three days. No different one.....okay mom but what will you going to do that day"

"..........." (A/N: Suspense should be created)

Next morning Jimin wake up and strech his body after waking up. He take his phone out when smile come on his face seeing four messages from Yoongi.

Yoons

"Good Morning Jimmine I hope you slept well"

"After breakfast come to my house"

Jimin

"sure"

Jimin immediately went inside the washroom and smile was not leaving from his face.

At somewhere.

"I see how you can save yourself from trouble Yoongi. See how I destroy your family with your own hands"

I hope now you all are getting from this chapter. What I wanted to show. Once again small chapter "-"

 Once again small chapter "-"