Chapter 1

"I like this. The emerald bracelet complements my skin tone and it's my birth month's color. May"

I listened to my client's explanation. I prepared different samples but she choosed the green bracelet with a butterfly pendant.

"Good choice Ms.Hale. It's 120 pesos" I told her the price.

"150 pesos only?! That is so cheap. You know what, your designs are beautiful Blythe and it's supposed to be worldwide not only here in the Philippines" She said.

"I'm just new to this business so I decided to make my products at the low cost hehe" I explained.

"Ohh Alright! Anyway, I'll give you a tip because of your nice service"

"Really?! Thank you ma'am" I thanked her before we bid our farewells.

The truth is I'm a professional designer. I just want to have a small business and help other people. I accept the right employees who need work and share the profit to charities.

I'm still overwhelmed when customers are appreciating my designs. Especially the limited editions because I'm always making sure that they are different from my regular designs.

I'm a 17 year old pure Filipina who lives in Manila. I might have enough money but designing bracelets and managing a business is making me happy.

It's 5PM and I'm closing my store.

                       Special Mix

Looking at it made me smile. I just started last month but a lot of people are already buying. There are customers from different countries who email me to order and I'm so happy!

I drove my car to go home. As I entered my house, I saw my father reading a newspaper on the couch.

"Hi Dad good evening." I greeted him with a light kiss on the cheeks.

"You're here. How's your business going? If you're regretting, you should've listened to me. You could've chilled in your own mansion with the right man now"

My smile faded. My dad is strict and he wants me to marry a rich man who I don't love. He said I will regret that I chose to disagree with him but he's wrong.

"Dad, we talked about this. I don't want to marry that guy plus, I'm not regretting it because I'm happy with the business I have" I defended.

He just nooded and stood up when he's secretary called him.

I took a bath and did my skincare. After replying to my customer's orders, I turned off the lights and slept.