Chapter 3

He chose the gold beaded plus chained bracelet with an "Ellia" name on it. He said it's his sister's name.

"Thank you. Here's a tip. By the way if you're interested in joining an international fashion competition, just email this and they'll reply" he handed me a card before leaving.

Hm! Well, why don't we try? It's good for the business to get known more.

After guiding some customers, I opened my laptop and emailed the account.

                              IFC
HI, Ms. Gallie! Thank you for
reaching out to us. To join,
we need to check your products
and your ratings. After our
approval, we will send you
the location. Be aware that
the competition is happening
in Paris.

We will update you until tomorrow.
Thank you.

-International Fashion Competition 2024               

PARIS?! WOAHH NOW I'M VERY EXCITED! I sent them about my products and the rating.

The next day, they messaged me and said I was accepted. I can only bring 2-3 employees. The competition will start on the 21st so I decided to go there on the 18th.

Sasha and Dwix will join me while Kyline and Jack will stay in the store. They happily agreed.

After the long day, we prepared the products we will show in the competition because there will be models who will wear and ramp them.

Sasha, Dwix and I packed our things then I handed them their tickets for tomorrow. They are so excited and so do I!

"Be at 5am tomorrow at the airport. Okay?

"Okay ma'am!"

I'm looking forward to this event but I hope this is a good idea.