Chapter 2

I woke up listening to my alarm ringing. I sigh and turned it off. After taking a bath, I entered my closet to dress up. I chose to wear a khaki trouser and a purple sleeveless cardigan. I brought a sweater just in case I got cold.

"Good morning Ms. Gallie" My employees Sasha and Jack greeted me as I entered the store.

"Hey. Where's Dwix and Kyline?"

"Oh! Papunta napo kinuha lang yung bagong dating na beads" ("Oh! They're on their way. They just brought the new arrival beads") Jack explained.

"Okay thank you" I said and entered my office. It's small but it's cozy. I seat on my swivel chair and opened my Ipad to design my international client's order. He's mom has Alzheimer's disease so he wants me to make a bracelet with a heart shaped pendant where his mom can open it. The heart has a picture of him and the mother. How sweet.

After I edited it, I sent it to Sasha so she can start making it. I trust my employees. I make sure that they know how to do it especially if it's customized.

I went out of the office and saw customers roaming around the store while my employees are guiding them.

"Hi sir. How can I help you?" I asked

"Oh y-yeah. I need a gift for my sister because we had a little fight. She likes bracelets so I think she'll forgive me for this" He chuckles.

"Ohh hehe. Well, what kind of bracelet does she likes? Chain, gold, silver, beaded? We do customized bracelets if you like." I replied

"I actually don't know. Because she wears different types of bracelets lol. But as a girl, what do you suggest?"

"Well, I suggest that a gold chain and beaded will do. We can do mixes and we have samples sir." I suggested.

"Woah. That's great! Can I choose?"

He followed me and after 15 minutes, he finally decided.