Chapter 4

Arvi whipped as she sat on the floor with spread legs, feeling completely lost.
Jungkook on the other hand was taken aback by her sudden burst of emotion. He continued to watch Arvi with disbelief as he thought that she was faking it.
But his misconception washed away when cried out loud while covering her mouth with both hands.
"Hey!? Are you really crying?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.
Arvi wasn't in state of mind to answer him as she continued to cry. This day was enough to break her completely.
"Come on! You are crying over food!? You can make it again. What's such a big deal!?" Jungkook said as he leaned closer to Arvi to touch her shoulder but stopped as he thought that it could be inappropriate and uncomfortable for her.
"There.... There is no ingredients left in the fridege!" Arvi yelled as she continued to cry.
"Wait. What!?" Jungkook said as he opened her fridege and made a pout as he understood that she wasn't lying.
Before he could do anything, Arvi spoke up, " What is your deal!? For God sake! I know you don't like me. And if you don't like me then ignore me but who gave you right to disrespect me!? And now! You even mocked me for my cooking!"
Arvi stopped for a second to catch breath as she panted due to crying continuesly. It was the biggest problem for her. Crying when she becomes extremely angry. She tried to control it but failed for many times. She knew that if she cries in front of people, it can affect it in other ways as people often thought that if someone is sensitive that means the person is weak.
But these thoughts didn't matter to her as now she was craving for her dinner. She spoke again while crying out loud, " Amar khide peyeche! Sokal theke kichu khete parini shoot er jonno!
(I am hungry! I wasn't even able to eat one grain due to shooting!) And now this happend. I am hungry! I don't know what to do! And this damn period! Eta howar o ar somoy pelo na! ( This was also suppose to happen now!) "
As she was overwhelmed, she started to slap her head with right hand's palm. Jungkook immediately sat down and grabbed hand as he spoke, "Stop hitting yourself like this! Okay. Fine. Fine. Calm down first!"
Arvi shoke his hand away and grabbed her head as it felt like the nerves of her head in going to burst now. She took a deep breath and said, " Don't tell me what to do, what not to do, after torturing me like this!"
Jungkook sighed as he looked down and looked up again to see her lowered, wet eyelashes.
Jungkook was a grumpy, rude person for sure and he didn't try to understand people's emotions his entire life .
But this was the first time someone cried their heart out in front of him. Even though Jungkook thought himself to be an insensitive person but seeing someone's genuine tears made his heart arch in discomfort.
Jungkook was lost in his own thoughts as he suddenly aaw Arvi getting up from the floor and whipping her tears as she clentched her jaw in anger.
"What happened?" Jungkook asked in confusion as he was Arvi's angry face.
"You are doing this so I leave the apartment right!? You know what!? Fine! I am will today! Infact I will leave now!" Arvi said as she tried to walk toward the door but failed as Jungkook immediately held and pulled her back as he spoke, " Don't act childish. I don't like you and yes I don't want you here. But I am not that kind inhuman who will kick out a girl on the destructive day like this! Did you look outside? It's raining like cat and dog!"
"Yeah! Yeah! I am immature! I am childish! Only you are the smart here cause you think everyone is dumd beside you! Just leave me! " Arvi yelled at Jungkook as her voice was now more aggressive than broken.
"Ms. Das! Calm down! Ms. Das!" Jungkook's yelling went to vain as Arvi continued to push away Jungkook and tried to get out of hus grip. Leaving no choice, Jungkook pulled Arvi into the kitchen and made her sit on the kitchen counter forcefully as he held Arvi's shoulder and shook her once and spoke, " Get into your sense. Ms. Das! I know you are angry and irritated due to period's mood swings and hunger and perhaps what I've done to you."
Shaking Arvi brought back Arvi to her sense as she calmed down a little but still continued to cry silently as tears ran down on her cheeks.
Arvi looked into Jungkook's eye with her innocent, red, fluffy eyes and sometimes later she coverd her eyes with the backside of her palm to prevent her crying.
"I am hungry." Arvi said again in a low tone as she removed her hand and looked down.
"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked still standing that close to her as he saw every small details of her face unintentionally.
Arvi scrunched her nose and said," I am craving for Pasta now. I want Pasta."
"Fine. Pasta. Okay!" Jungkook said in a way calm manner as he moved away and began to search for pasta but failed in both of their kitchen's cupboard.
"Why there is no pasta!?" Jungkook said being pissed.
He looked at Arvi and thought something. Then he spoke, " Stay like this. I am coming soon. "
Arvi wasn't in the state of mind to answer him as she continued to sit down on the kitchen counter while looking down.
Jungkook sighed and left the apartment in the rain.
Somtimes later, Jungkook came inside the house drenched in rain, but without wasting time, Jungkook went to his kitchen and started to make food for her.

"Taste it." Jungkook said as he shivered and looked at Arvi with curious eyes.
Arvi took a small bite of Pasta and stopped. Then she continued to eat pasta with fast speed.
Seeing Arvi eating like this made his heart a little lighter.
Jungkook sneezed as he left for his bedroom and came downstairs after changing into new clothes.
He saw that Arvi was still chewing the pasta.
"How does it taste?" Jungkook asked as he took a bite of pasta from his plate.
Arvi nodded and said in a calm tone as the irretation and spoke, " Not bad. "
"Not bad." Jungkook said lowly with a scoff as he continued to eat.
"Feeling better now?" Jungkook asked again as he took another bite of food.
Arvi nodded again and continued to eat in a slower way.
Jungkook continued to look at her and realised that she was looking like a kid while taking small pieces of pasta like a kid.
He frowned and smiled at the same time as he looked down at his food and continued to eat.
On the other hand, Arvi got her composure back and realised that she threw a tantrum again. Now on a complete stranger.
Arvi closed her eyes in embarrassment and pressed her two lips together as she looked down. She started to remember everything frame by frame the drama she caused a few moments ago.
"What kind of idiot are you, Aru!?" Arvi thought to herself.
Before Jungkook could speak, Arvi said, "Thanks for the food.
Good night." She said as she ran away.

Seeing Arvi running away like this, Jungkook raised his eyebrows and chuckled as he whispered, " What a drama queen. "