Chapter 14

Groaning in pain, Arvi opened her eyes as the sunrays fell on her face, peaking through the side of curtains.
"Ami kothay?"(Where am I?) Arvi thought to herself as she messaged her head, still lying on the floor.
"Ar ami ekhane keno suye achi!?"
(And why am I even sleeping here!?) Arvi thought as she sat up on the floor with drowsy eyes.
She rubbed her eyes and looked around to find the room empty.

Arvi slowly came out of her bedroom and saw Jungkook doing something in the kitchen.
Clearing her throat, Arvi spoke in a low tone, "Good morning. Mr. Jeon." And walked toward him.
Jungkook flinched and looked at her but quickly looked down, preparing soup as he didn't want Arvi to see his startled, red face.
"Morning. Ms. Das." Jungkook said.
"What are you doing?" Arvi spoke as she stood at the opposite of Jungkook's kitchen and leaned forward while resting her both hands on the kitchen counter.
"Making hangover soup. I think we both need it." Jungkook said with a chuckle.
"Yes. We do need it." Arvi responded back with a chuckle.
Soon, silence surrounded them, as they didn't know what to say after that.
After a few seconds, Jungkook spoke again, " How is your hand? "
"Same as before." Arvi said with a sigh as she looked at her hand and looked away.
Jungkook said nothing but hummed as he poured the soup in two bowls. Then he took the bowls and placed them on the breakfast table.
"Have a taste and tell me how it is." Jungkook said as he extended a spoon towards Arvi.
"Do you really need my review? Of course the meal has to be delicious when it's made by you." Arvi said as she dipped the spoon in the soup and then put the spoon filled with soup in her mouth.
This made Jungkook shy as he looked down and smiled.
Arvi closed her eyes and nodded slowly as she tasted the soup.
"Mr. Jeon! I swear! Your wife is going to be the luckiest person in the world!" Arvi said as she opened her eyes.
"And why do you think that?" Jungkook asked with raised eyebrows.
"Um. Well. I mean why not?" Arvi said as she took a spoon of soup in her mouth again.
"I see. Thanks for the compliment. Now finish your food." Jungkook said as he started to drink his bowl of soup.

They were drinking the soup peacefully but Arvi's phone rang in her bedroom.
Arvi looked back and about to get up when Jungkook got up and headed towards her bedroom saying, " Finish your food. I am brining your phone. "
Arvi smiled and turned towards the table again.
Soon, Jungkook came to her as he spoke, "It's Jimin."
"Hum. Put the call on the speaker." Arvi said as she watched Jungkook nodding as response and took a sit beside her on the chair.
Jungkook took the call and put it on the speaker.
"Hello? Jimin?"
"Arvi? Are you okay? I messaged you but you didn't reply so I called you. How is your hand?"
Jimin asked from the other side of the call.
"Not in good shape." Arvi said with a sigh.
"Don't worry. It will be fine. Everybody is worried about you here. And take rest until you get any better. I will manage your leaves don't worry." Jimin said.
"Really!? That would be so good!" Arvi said.
Jimin chuckled and said, " Of course I know what's better for my junior. Take rest. I will be going- Oh wait. Arvi. Do you have the pictures with you? "
"Yeah. I have them in the camera. Do you need it?" Arvi asked.
"Yeah. Actually. We need to sort out and submit some pictures of the event for the magazine. I know you are in pain. But at least help me with it." Jimin spoke in a slight pleading voice.
"That's my job Jimin. Wait. I am sending those pics to you. After taking them in my laptop."
Arvi said with a smile.
"Good. Then I am hanging up now. Bye. Take care." Jimin said.
"Good bye and thank you. All of you." Arvi said as she gestured Jungkook to cut the call and he did the same.
"I think you need to do one more thing." Arvi said with a nervous smile.
"What's it? I can do anything expect climbing Mount Everest." Jungkook said with a chuckle.
"No. No. No need to do that. Just bring me the camera and laptop from my room." Arvi asked with a chuckle.
"Anything, Mam." Jungkook said and walked away, making her cheeks a little red.

"Yes. Now selected these photos and make a file. You know how to make a file right?" Arvi asked as she looked at Jungkook with a frown while sitting beside him, trying to hide her smile.
"Very funny. Ms. Das." Jungkook said with a amused smile as he continued to work on her laptop.
"Done. Now what?" Jungkook asked as he looked at her.
"Um well. We have to email them. Go to email and write down the email address of Jimin." Arvi said as Jungkook procced.
While filling the email, Jungkook noticed Arvi's email address.
"98Aru@gmail...." Jungkook read it silenty.
Being curious Jungkook asked Arvi without looking at her, " You are 26?"
"That was all of a sudden. How did you know? And plus. Don't you know that it's a bad manner to ask Girl's age." Arvi said with a curious expression.
"Sorry. Don't be angry. It's just. Your email." Jungkook spoke still working on the laptop.
"Oh. Yeah. Well. Yes. I am 26." Arvi said with a smile.
"Ahhhhh. It's kinda funny you know that I thought your age and mine age is same." Jungkook said with a chuckle.
"Same? Why? What's your age?" Arvi asked.
"Me? I am 30." Jungkook said casualy.
"30!?" Arvi yelled as she looked at him with widened eyes.
"Yeah. Why? Why are you so surprised?" Jungkook asked as he flinched and asked her.
"It's just. You don't look 30. You look younger." Arvi said as her facial expression became serious.
"What? Really? Well. Thanks." Jungkook said while looking down.
But Arvi didn't smile as she continued to look at him with a frown and spoke a few seconds later, " So you think I look old?"
Jungkook expression faded at her question as he spoke, "What? No! When did I day that?"
"You said I look like you! I look like 30! From which angle I look like a Lady in 30! Do I look that old to you!?" Arvi yelled in a slightly frustated manner.
"What!? No! No! I didn't mean it like that!" Jungkook said as he tried to explain but Arvi spoke, " It's okay. Can't believe I look that old. I shoulf have gone to parlour before coming here. Even my mother insisted, but I ignored her!"
"Ms. Das. Please. Being 30, doesn't mean being old. I am also 30. Do I look like a grandfather?" Jungkook asked as he slapped himself in his head for saying those things.
Arvi said nothing but looked away with a frown, silently.
" I swear. I would not have said those things, if I knew this is going to happen. " Jungkook thought with a worried face as he looked at Arvi's angry face.
After sometimes, Jungkook decided to break the silence as he spoke, "  Ms. Das. I.... I really didn't mean it like that. It was more like..... "
"More like what?" Arvi asked with angry face as she looked at him again.
"More like mature." Jungkook said lowly.
"What!?" Arvi asked again.
"More like Mature. You looked more mature. That's why I thought you are same age as mine." Jungkook said nervously.
"I can't believe I am getting scold by her for not guessing her age. Oh God. Why did I guessed her four year older than her actual age!?" Jungkook said in mind.
"Mature? Mature? Mr. Jeon. You were the person who used to tell me that I am the most immature person you have ever met in your entire life." Arvi roared.
"Ms. Das. It's all in the past now. Why are you bringing it up now?" Jungkook said with a concerned tone.
"Nothing. It's just. I want to be alone." Arvi said while taking the laptop and working on it by herself.
"Ms. Das! Are you out of your mind!? I said I am sorry! Don't do it! Let me do it!" Jungkook said as he tried to get the laptoo again but Arvi snacted the laptop and faced away from him, placing it on her own lap.
"It's okay." Arvi said in a cold tone.
"Ms. Das? Ms. Das?" Jungkook asked but no reply.
"Damn her anger." Jungkook thought as he smiled and sat infront of her with the chair he was sitting till now.
"What are you doing?" Arvi asked with a frown.
"Trying to reduce madam's anger." Jungkook said as he took the laptop and placed it on the table again, eyes never leaving her's.
"Ms.Das, You are not old. You are kind, genuine, warm hearted, interesting and of course beautiful without any doubt. I can say that these things can't be changed about you, even how old you get. You are going to look cute, beautiful, sweet just like now, even in your old days."  Jungkook said in a soft, calm tone.
"And how you know about how will I look in my old days?" Arvi asked her eyes softened.
"Because I know." Jungkook said as he smiled, sitting closer to her once more.
Arvi calmed down by his words as she looked down while breathing a little heavily due to the anger she felt a few times ago.

They both were sitting silently until Jimin's voice mail got them back to reality.
"I have received your emails. Thanks and Take care." Jimin's voice mail ended.

"I think I should go to take a shower now." Arvi said nervously as she walked towards her bedroom.

Jungkook watched her walking away as he sighed and thought, " Everytime you walk away. I want to hold your hand and make you look at me so I can tell you how badly I burn for you everyday. How I want to hold you close.
Even today morning .
When we were sleeping on the bare floor of your bedroom, being completly watsed. I remember how peacful and beautiful your face looked. How I felt that I should leave the room that you won't get uncomfortable sleeping with me in the same room.
What did I do to meet you? "