Finale Chapter

"Why did you call me so early this morning? In front of a Cafe more specifically?" Officer Min asked as he went closer to Arvi who was leaning against her car.
"You said that the file was gone on the 18th October?" Arvi asked with narrowed eyes as she took off her glasses.
"Yes.... And? Wait! You aren't trying to bribe me!? Listen girl if you-" Before Officer Min could finish his words, Arvi interrupted him as she rolled her eyes and spoke, "Listen Officer! I don't have time for your rubbish! The day you mentioned the incident happend! What if I say he was with me all the time!?"
"What? What do you mean?" Officer Min asked with confusion.
"18th October. Jeon Jungkook was with me all the day. I know you want prof. That's why we are here today. I guess this is the place where we can have the prof." Arvi spoke as she faced the cafe which was about to open.

"Here sir. The video footage you wanted of 18th October." A worker of the cafe said as he stepped back and clear the view between the monitor and Officer Min who was standing alongside Arvi.

Arvi held her breath as they continued to watch the video.
A few times later, Arvi eyes light up as she looked at Officer Min's faced which made a frown, seeing the monitor.
"Is this footage of us enough for you!?" Arvi asked sarcastically.
"Yes. It's enough to prove Jungkook's innocence." Officer Min said as he leaned closer to the monitor.
"But I have a doubt. Why didn't you do any kind of investigation inside the office?" Arvi asked as spoke in a cold tone.
"We didn't have permission for that. That incident was too confidential. CEO asked us not to do any kind of question answer with the workers, as there was a risk of that incident being leaked in media and public. So..." Before Officer could finish his words Arvi spoke in a sarcastic tone, "So you thought of accuse a person without doing any crosscheck!? Bravo! Officer Min! What an idea!"
"Don't try to make me a villan here! I just followed the order! The CEO told me that the leaked plan was supposed to be under Jeon Jungkook's surveillance and plus! We saw that his laptop was used for it! That's why we took action." Officer Min said with widened eyes as he got frustated and annoyed.
"Then who did it!?" Officer Min asked in confusion as he looked at the monitor again which showed Jungkook's figure who was paying the bill at the counter.
Arvi closed her eyes as she got into a deep thought. A few times later she opened her eyes wide in excitement as she looked at the worker and said, " Rewine the footage, show me the footage when we first entered the cafe!"

As she continued to watch the video from the beginning, her eyes widened as she paused the video.
"Jungkook was talking on the phone."
Arvi looked at Officer Min and spoke," See the laptop. It's all in the laptop. Something like this. Mr. Jeon said something like this on the call!"
Arvi stood straight facing Officer Min as she spoke, " Have you checked whom he called that day!? "
"No. As we got the suspect as the convict, we didn't do such things." Officer Min spoke.
"Then do it. Find out whom he was talking to on the call that day! Maybe it's a way to catch the real culprit." Arvi said.

A few hours later......

"So someone did that on purpose!? Like that person knew about the password then!? Hah! No wonder why there was no sign of putting the wrong password. Of course that person was someone Jungkook trusted.
But who can do that? Having the audacity to go to his cabin when he wasn't there!? " Officer Min asked as he took a sip from his coffee.
"That will be clear when we will got the call records." Arvi said as she closed her eyes and messaged her forhead.
"Are you okay?" Officer Min asked.
"Yeah. It's just. I couldn't sleep last night well." Arvi sighed as she rested her head on the table.
"Why?" Officer Min asked in curiosity.
"Because I was tensed." Arvi answered, being in a same position.
"About Mr. Jeon?" Officer Min asked with a chuckle which made Arvi look at him with widened eyes but looked down immediately as she felt shy from that question.
Officer Min said nothing but looked away with a faint smile.
They continued to sit in the cafe until Officer Min's phone vibrated with a notification.
"I have the number now!
And the name...."