The happy ending

Tim comforted Lucy with a tender kiss on her forehead before expressing his concern.

"Hey, it's okay. But what happened to you? I can see that you didn't do this to yourself," Tim said gently, his voice filled with worry.

Exhausted and emotionally drained, Lucy opened up to Tim, detailing everything Chris had done to her, though she left out the part about cutting herself.

"OMG, I am going to kill that guy!" Tim exclaimed, his anger palpable.

Lucy flinched at his outburst, but Tim quickly apologized, urging her to eat something to avoid a trip to the hospital.

Reluctantly, Lucy agreed to try, but she struggled due to her nausea and lack of appetite.

Tim called Gray, who promised to send units to arrest Chris, providing Lucy with some relief.

As Lucy ate, Tim noticed her discomfort and suggested getting her checked up, but Lucy adamantly refused, fearing exposure.

Time passed, and Gray called Tim, informing him that Chris had yet to be found. He asked Tim to take Lucy to his place for safety, which Tim agreed to.

Tim gently carried Lucy down the stairs, earning a protest from her, but he insisted, mindful of her pain.

At Tim's place, Lucy took a shower and joined Tim on the couch, where they eventually fell asleep together.

The next morning, Angela arrived to deliver the news of Chris's arrest but found Tim and Lucy asleep on the couch.

She snapped a photo of them and sent it to the Chenford group chat before letting them sleep. When they woke up, Angela informed them of Chris's arrest and suggested getting Lucy checked up.

Lucy initially resisted but eventually broke down, revealing her struggle with self-harm. Tim and Angela assured her of their support and took her to get the help she needed.

Eventually, Tim and Lucy fell in love and got married, finding solace and happiness in each other's embrace.