Alessia woke up with a sense of anticipation in her stomach. Today she would see Laia again, and she couldn't stop thinking about her.

After a light morning workout, she set about preparing her flat for the occasion, making sure everything was in perfect order. Although Laia had been to her place before, Alessia wanted her to feel comfortable and welcome.

As the clock ticked on, Alessia felt increasingly nervous. She dressed in a casual but stylish outfit: her favourite skinny jeans and a white top. She wanted to look good, but not like she'd tried too hard. Her heart started to race when the doorbell rang.

Laia was there, with a warm smile on her face and a bouquet of flowers in her hand. "Hi, Alessia. I brought you some flowers. I saw them as I passed a florist and couldn't resist," she said, handing over the bouquet.

Alessia accepted the flowers with a radiant smile. "Thank you, Laia. They're beautiful. Please, come in," she replied, opening the door and gesturing for her to enter.

Laia stepped into the flat and looked around, remembering their first date as Alessia placed the flowers in a vase with water.

"All set. Ready for our date?" Alessia asked, trying to contain her excitement.

Laia nodded. "Yes, ready. Shall we go?"

The two left the flat and headed to Laia's car. Alessia had made a reservation at a nearby Italian restaurant. During the drive, they talked about their days, laughing and sharing funny anecdotes.

When they arrived at the Italian restaurant, they were shown to a quiet corner table and sat down. The atmosphere was warm and inviting, with soft music in the background and the aroma of Italian food filling the air.

"This place is lovely," Laia remarked, looking around.

"I'm glad you like it. I thought it would be a nice place for a quiet dinner," Alessia replied, smiling.

They ordered their drinks and a pasta dish to share and began talking about a variety of topics: their jobs, their families, their interests. Alessia felt increasingly connected to Laia, admiring her passion for teaching and her love for children.

"I've always wanted to work with children," Laia said, sipping from her glass. "There's something magical about watching them grow and learn every day. And you, Alessia? Have you always wanted to be a footballer?"

Alessia nodded. "Yes, ever since I was little. My dad used to take me to matches and taught me how to play. I've always felt free and happy on the football field. It's where I can be myself."

Laia smiled. "That's lovely. It's clear you love what you do."

The conversation flowed easily, and before they knew it, they'd been talking and laughing for over an hour. This time it was Laia who didn't want the date to end so soon, so she decided to invite Alessia to her flat.

"Would you like to come to my place? I have some champagne; we can celebrate whatever," suggested the teacher with a hopeful smile.

Alessia seemed to like the idea. "I'd love to. That sounds perfect."

Upon arriving at Laia's flat, she showed Alessia around and prepared the champagne glasses. They sat on the sofa, cuddled under a blanket.

They toasted with champagne glasses in hand, looking into each other's eyes with knowing smiles.

"To us," said Laia, raising her glass.

"To us," echoed Alessia, gently clinking her glass against Laia's before taking a sip.

As the evening progressed, they decided to put on a film. They chose a light romantic comedy, something that complemented the relaxing atmosphere.

Both snuggled under a blanket on the sofa, their bodies comfortably intertwined. As the film started, they exchanged glances and smiles, enjoying each other's company as much as the film itself.

Every so often, Alessia would lean her head towards Laia and kiss her on the cheek, neck, or lips. As if she couldn't resist the proximity and magnetism of the girl. Laia responded with equal enthusiasm, her kisses sweet and gentle.

Between kisses and sips of champagne, the film went almost unnoticed. Alessia felt a deep, genuine connection with Laia, something that went beyond physical attraction.

The way Laia looked at her, the way their hands naturally intertwined, everything seemed to indicate they were on the same wavelength.

As the credits started to roll on the screen, Laia paused the film and turned to Alessia, looking at her with a smile.

"I don't want you to go, do you want to stay the night?" Laia's question came out softly, barely disguising the hope in her eyes.

Alessia smiled and kissed her on the lips. "I'd love to stay," she replied, her voice barely a whisper.

Laia smiled, and they got up from the sofa, still intertwined, and headed to Laia's bedroom. It was a cosy space, with soft lights and a bed covered with a warm-coloured quilt.

They climbed into bed together, snuggling under the sheets. Alessia could feel Laia's heartbeat against her skin, a calm and steady rhythm that made her feel safe.

They continued talking in whispers, sharing stories and dreams until words became unnecessary and only kisses and caresses remained.

Alessia couldn't remember the last time she had felt so at peace, so complete. Laia, for her part, was equally enchanted. There was something about Alessia that made her feel alive, a sense of purpose and joy she had never known before.

Both were so focused on each other and lost in their kisses that the heat began to build between them. Neither could stop, until, panting with the excitement of the moment, they both realised it was too soon and were able to stop before things escalated further.

Eventually, tiredness began to overtake them. They snuggled even closer, Laia with her head on Alessia's chest, listening to the gentle rhythm of her heartbeat.

"Good night, Lessi," Laia whispered, feeling sleep enveloping her.

"Good night, gorgeous," Alessia replied, kissing her while gently stroking her hair. They closed their eyes, letting the tranquillity of the night envelop them.

They fell asleep, intertwined and happy.

————————————————-

I can update the others from now on, I wanted to continue this one a bit first.

If you want me to write something specific, leave it in the comments and I'll try to include it in the story!!